iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you met Thelma Lou! I bet that was awesome.

Yes, Betty Lynn is an awesome person. It is worth the trip to Mt. Airy just to meet her...although you can expect a long line. 

i also had the privilege of meeting Maggie Peterson. 

She looks great! I bet she still sings like an angel too.

You should see when the Mayberry Moments show is in your area and definitely go.  She sings in that.

I want to take a trip to Mt. Airy one of these days soon. Do you know when they have the festivals there?

Mayberry Days is September 28 - 30th.  You can go to http://tagsrwc.com/the_ebullet/mayberry-event-calendar/ and see all the events.  As it pertains to Mayberry Days, you can go to mayberrydays.org.You should definitely go.

Thanks Larry!

Just saw this one, In Luck of Newton Monroe when and goes over to the vent  cover and asks Newton if the flue is open, Newton implies that it is not.  If the flue was not open no smoke would come from the vent cover in that scene.  Also after Andy stands up there is a visible flame from behind the vent cover, this could not happen either even if the flue had been open as the fire would have had to be huge and out of control, most likely burning down the court house. 

That first "and" above should be Andy not and. 

Just watched Family Visit for about the hundredth time and noticed that when Andy takes the whole crew for a drive, only one of Ollie and Nora's boys are in the car. Where is the other? Is Otis babysitting?

Just checked it out online at 8:01 you can see one son in between Andy and Ollie, in the back is the other son in a stripped shirt on the right side of Nora, Opie is sitting to the left of Aunt Bee so everyone is there.  

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Seems like my subconscious has been probed, Mayor."
40 minutes ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Chicken wire. . .(why didn’t I think of that?)"
6 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes, that’s it Bernie!"
6 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here’s one..."
yesterday
"Here’s another...."
yesterday
"Putting 2 and 2 together, I’d say it’s Goober Takes a Car Apart.  "
yesterday
"According to the Johnny Cash song, he built the car “One Piece at a Time”."
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, the only thing that comes to mind is the season six episode, 'The Return of Barney…"
Saturday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, the only thing that comes to mind is the season six episode, 'The Return of Barney…"
Saturday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"Hey Darrell! Thanks for your reply and suggestions. Much appreciated. I think once my book is…"
Friday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"I think one thing would be to post the map of Mayberry and the Mayberry county map. One thing would…"
Friday
Shorty Cox replied to Jillian's discussion How many bullets did Barney have?
"Bullet four: Barney shot the squad car tire after chasing the farmers out of Mayberry that were…"
Wednesday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service