iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here Dud, I see what you mean.

I agree Dud. 

BARNEY:  Remember back when kids hated their teachers?

ANDY:  Yeah. 

BARNEY: Those were the good old days.

It's pretty obvious, but have you all noticed Barney had some much-needed dental work done after the first season?

Are you sure that's not the uvula? All God's children got a uvula! Halleluvula!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This one is small and somewhat insignificant, but interesting nonetheless. In “Andy Saves Barney’s Morale,” Hilda Mae is sitting in the squad car telling Andy about Barney coming over to her house the night before. While she is telling the story, her voice is in kind of an echo. When the scene returns to the present in the car, the first couple of lines spoken by her and Andy are still in that echo mode. Curious...curious...curious. 

Never noticed. Does it seem intentional at all? 

The part when she is telling the story, the echo is definitely intentional.  When the scene returns back to the car, the echo there has to be unintentional.  After a line from each one, the echo goes away.

I believe that is the only "recollection" scene in TAGS?  Any others?   

I'll get you for this deputy.

How about when Any was telling Helen how he dropped of the fingerprint kit in the courthouse - 3 Wishes for Opie.

There was the time Andy told Hellen how Barney used Count Istvan Teleky (or however you spell it) to predict their upcoming wedding. I think most of that show was reaching back in the past. 

I believe you're right about the episode being largely flashbacks, but not narrations, like the Hilda Mae one in 'Andy Saves Barney's Morale'.  I know who was interfering with the echo effect....it was them bothersome brats that hang around my barn!!  DOGGONE THEM!!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Michael replied to Thelscuz's discussion The Worst Ever--Or Anyway In the Bottom Five
"I agree with this.  I loved Warren.  He's no Don Knotts, of course, but his episodes…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here's a new one. Shown below is Johnny Cash in his new car that "didn't cost him a…"
Friday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Wedding Bells For Aunt Bee"
Friday
Randy Higgins updated their profile
Friday
Randy Higgins joined Allan "Floyd" Newsome's group
Thumbnail

Mayberry Squad Car Owners

Owners of replicas of Mayberry Squad Cars now have a place to gather and share their cars with each…See More
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
Friday
Randy Higgins posted a discussion
Friday
"Those gravy stains are tough stuff if you are trying to look your best. And we all know that it…"
Thursday
Shorty Cox replied to Chris Millican's discussion R.I.P Ken Berry
"Yes, RIP,  I enjoyed him in everything I saw.  Great entertainer.  Unlike you, I…"
Thursday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Auhhh  Gravy it is,  I thought it was soup...but, one should not mix cleaning chemicals…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service