iMayberry Community

Every time Barney misfired his gun, he received another bullet!  How many?

One bullet:   Andy shot Barney's bullet into the ceiling when Gentleman Jim tried to escape

Two bullets:  Barney's bullet was shot into the floor after Floyd asked if they would be issued sidearms for Founders Day.

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Three bullets: Barney shot a hole in his pants at the end of "If I had a Quarter Million".

Bullet four: Barney shot the squad car tire after chasing the farmers out of Mayberry that were selling produce on the side of the road. 

8 bullets:

3 ending up in the courthouse floor
1 in the courthouse ceiling
2 in the air
1 in the squad car tire
1 somewhere's else??

He shot the ground at the shooting range in The Lucky Letter.

Didn't Barney shoot one on the Taylor porch, the morning Trey Bowden spent the night and was admiring Barney's "heater" "blue steel baby" etc.  

I remember one bullet misfired in "Barney Gets His Man" in season 1. That was in an old barn when Brooke was sneaking up on him. I have a feeling there were quite a few misfired.

Thelma Lou was very lucky in this episode when she surprised Barney and he drew his gun on her. This was one time he had some control on that itchy trigger finger!

Big Barn misfired twice in A Medal For Opie.....one in the courthouse ceiling and one right before the field events began.

What would be “swell” would be to create a video containing all the video clips of misfires.

I second that idea.  I'm not tech savvy enough to do it.  

Barney shot a bullet into the ground while demonstrating the quick-draw for Andy, Thelma Lou and her cousin, the perfect female Karen.  

I saw Barney shoot a hole in the back of Andy's desk the other day. It was when the Inspector came to inspect and when he checked Barney's pistol he noticed it wasn't loaded so Andy gave him permission to get the bullet out of his pocket and load up but after he shoved that round into one of the cylinders he flipped it shut and bang; looked like he put a hole right under the drawer where they once had that fish and Mayor Stoner reached in there for a pencil without looking and in stead came out holding a fish.  

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Clyde Plaunt (Fred Plummer) of “Howard’s Main Event”?"
1 hour ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"It applies to septic tank pumpers  "
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A color episode?"
11 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Take down those "disease signs".  "
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch? (Hint: Barney's parents have no connection.)"
21 hours ago
"Or maybe “Goodbye Sherrif Taylor”?"
yesterday
"You got it..  Tuesday night knot tying episode.  "
yesterday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A yellow-bellied chicken....High Noon?"
yesterday
"Otis did not mind being one of these.  What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"High Noon wasn’t it? And Jud added: “ I wish he’d throw somethin at me, I…"
yesterday
"I’ve heard just about enough about that tomato!  Can’t quite remember the episode…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"He's in the tree again."
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service