iMayberry Community

Kudos to Dud for coming up with this topic on another thread.  Since I'm too "technically-challenged" to know how to add pictures I'll have to rely on those of you who DO know how to make this work:

As Dud noted it is fun to look at a photo and speculate about what the characters are thinking.  We did this on one photo of Bee, Clara, Howard, Elmo, and others.  If somebody will post a photo of one or more TAGS folks then the rest of us can jump in and try to determine, by their expressions or the situation, what they're thinking.  Trust me, folks.  This will be fun!

And, again, thanks to Dud.

Views: 1122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whats Andy thinking?

Aunt Bee's making a triple batch of pickles?  N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

"I was almost to third! You 2 beat EVERTHANG!!"

(Sorry if this posts twice)
Oh no! This place is ruined as a make-out spot. Now I'm going to have to start driving back out to the duck pond or get her to move to a new house.

Helen:  "I need some black out curtains"

Andy:  "I need to get some new friends"

Goober: "I can't wait to try that with Lidia, if she doesn't have the herpes"

Barney: "Is that cashew fudge?"

Dud, you're GOOD at this! :-)

How about this one...

BARNEY: All the shoe leather I had invested in Miss Rosemary, she takes up with this guy Simms.

But he's buying a house and has a car.  How could ol Barn compete with that?

Boy am I gonna make a face when I come back in here without them. That kid is going to cost me a bundle. I'll tell them he has a lying compelsion,

I wonder what 'ol Barn's thinking here...

I sure wish Andy wasn't here...... I'd show her what to do with a grown woman!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Perhaps the episode where Mayor Stoner was at his worst."
39 minutes ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, I have a heck of a time navigating around this thing sometimes trying to find where I posted…"
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That's it Shorty.  I was just talking about that episode recently and just by coincidence…"
13 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Rafe Hollister sings it at the musicale"
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yep. The secret FBI handshake, and it was the same guy who played a would-be bank robber in The…"
16 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Every law officer ought to know the FBI handshake!"
19 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Schizophreniacs did it."
20 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"If I have a quarter million"
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, time for another! What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service