iMayberry Community

Kudos to Dud for coming up with this topic on another thread.  Since I'm too "technically-challenged" to know how to add pictures I'll have to rely on those of you who DO know how to make this work:

As Dud noted it is fun to look at a photo and speculate about what the characters are thinking.  We did this on one photo of Bee, Clara, Howard, Elmo, and others.  If somebody will post a photo of one or more TAGS folks then the rest of us can jump in and try to determine, by their expressions or the situation, what they're thinking.  Trust me, folks.  This will be fun!

And, again, thanks to Dud.

Views: 1012

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andy: "I wish I could tell Barney he never sweeps this spot after Otis shows up"

Andy (thinking):  "I'm speechless!  Barney just told me the rest of what they're saying about Myra Koontz.  I'm shocked --struck dumb--astounded--flabbergasted--stupefied!  Can't say a word...."

Whats Aunt Bee thinking?

How did I get stuck in this two bit role?  Who ever heard of a sheriff without a gun... Pffft.

Get out of my kitchen Clara.....you ain't taking my pickle recipe!

Andy:  "I wonder who does Mr. Schamp's hair.  I just LOVE his widow's peak.  That would really turn Helen on if I could get my hair to look like Mr. Schwamp's."

Mr Swump: Whers the fun girls Andy?

Look Andy, I'm dancing with a real woman.  You be sure to tell everyone you saw me with a real woman now ya hear.

Mr. Schwump: I sure wish you could give me credit and mention my real name for doing this!

Mr. Schwump:  "Wow!  I hope Barney notices I'm not standing in a stag line tonight.  Va Va Voom"

Having the time of my life Andy .... as long as she don't try to run her fingers through my hair!

If we could read their minds....

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

mayberryfan replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney-isms
""Boy, giraffes are selfish. Always running around, looking out for number one.""
12 hours ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed that before, chickie! Way to make the scene!"
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I've also noticed then Gomers legs are hanging off the roof, and the gun slides off the roof,…"
Tuesday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BREAD"
Tuesday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"FINALLY!!! It was Goober in Season 6: "Look Paw, I'm Dancing!" I didn't think…"
Monday
"That O'Malley was a sneaky one. He managed to sneak in a year-and-a-half later in Season 4 as…"
Monday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have you ever noticed? In the “ convicts at large “ episode, Andy greets Mr…"
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That is definitely trained noticing!"
Sunday
"Just noticed in the "Barney's Sidecar" episode in season 4 that the two American…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"All these years both as a TAGS nut and Byrds fan and I never realized that was Clarence…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"In "Mayberry on Record" we see Clarence White playing the guitar in Floyd's Barber…"
Saturday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
""Falderal" That's one you don't hear every day!"
Friday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service