iMayberry Community

Howard Morris played 3 different characters on the show. Can you identify each character?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TV repair guy, Leonard Blush, and ETB.   I feel like I’m missing one. 

Very very close Franklin. He obviously plays ETB. He also plays George the TV repairman in “Andy and Helen have their Day.”  Finally, he plays an unnamed radio announcer known only as “the voice of Mt Pilot” in 2 episodes: he introduces Leonard Blush in “Barney’s Bloodhound” and again announces an escape convict in “The Family Visit.”

Well, when I saw the title to this one I instantly thought it was when Jeff Pruit pulled up and got out of his truck in front of the courthouse and yelled to Andy and Barney inside. I am not recollecting when ETB said: “It’s me”    

Oh wait a minute.  This is an edit.  I think Jeff said: “I’m here”   And of course I remember now:  

“ Howdy do to you and you. It’s me it’s me, it’s Earnest T.”       

You got it. 

Good question, Phil. Actually, Franklin's answer is correct. Besides the radio announcer, Howard Morris also provided the singing voice of the talented Leonard Blush.

Really?! I just figured it was someone else. Doesn’t sound like him. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Opie Steps Up in Class?"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Sgt. Carter: "You didn't know I did what to rugs before?""
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"So good to see a positive about Jack Burns, James. He gets very little respect in most TAGS…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"My five-year-old granddaughter is on an out-of-town trip this weekend with her folks and the most…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This should be tough; from a color ep."
Sunday
Allan "Floyd" Newsome liked Keevy Hazelton's photo
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service