iMayberry Community

Howard Morris played 3 different characters on the show. Can you identify each character?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TV repair guy, Leonard Blush, and ETB.   I feel like I’m missing one. 

Very very close Franklin. He obviously plays ETB. He also plays George the TV repairman in “Andy and Helen have their Day.”  Finally, he plays an unnamed radio announcer known only as “the voice of Mt Pilot” in 2 episodes: he introduces Leonard Blush in “Barney’s Bloodhound” and again announces an escape convict in “The Family Visit.”

Well, when I saw the title to this one I instantly thought it was when Jeff Pruit pulled up and got out of his truck in front of the courthouse and yelled to Andy and Barney inside. I am not recollecting when ETB said: “It’s me”    

Oh wait a minute.  This is an edit.  I think Jeff said: “I’m here”   And of course I remember now:  

“ Howdy do to you and you. It’s me it’s me, it’s Earnest T.”       

You got it. 

Good question, Phil. Actually, Franklin's answer is correct. Besides the radio announcer, Howard Morris also provided the singing voice of the talented Leonard Blush.

Really?! I just figured it was someone else. Doesn’t sound like him. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

stephen j goldin is now a member of iMayberry Community
5 hours ago
Phil Sunkel replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"I must correct my own statement here - Mayor’s Pike daughter was Josephine in The Beauty…"
5 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull?"
11 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull!  If you watch one of the next few episodes, you will see that they did get one of…"
18 hours ago
"I was always so surprised Barney didn’t recognize this crook the second time around! "
yesterday
"Also, very good catch on Gil, Keev. That is a pretty minor part I had forgotten that one. "
yesterday
"You’re right! He was the one who “never gets to move.”  “I move we use…"
yesterday
"Bingo!!! And this is a tough one, because Daphne (“Hello doll!”) looks NOTHING like…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service