iMayberry Community

The visual clues are working well, but how about trying it with verbal clues?

First one....49/1

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is one:  P.H.G.

“Ellie Comes to Town” ... Andy reads her diploma from Barton College and says PHG... then guesses “”Pharmacy Gal.  Haha

Correct...

Heres one: 13 1/4

I'm gonna have to get my bucket and take a thank under there about this one.  

In case theres any confusion it says thirteen and a quarter. I maybe coulda spaced it out a little more.
Here’s a little help: outside of TAGS he was known as Mister Warmth, also as Sergeant Crapgame.

That clue helped a lot. Don Rickles as Newton Monroe, the wheeler dealer who sold Barney a "fur" for

$13.25. He didn't turn out to be much of a hand when it came to painting houses either. 

Thats a time. Good job Doc.

Thanks. The clue really did it.

Here’s one......March 3, 1951

“There’s a label here: Serviced by Ed’s Refriguration Service March the Third, nineteen fifty one.”
Gomer working on Aunt Bee’s old beat up freezer on the back porch.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Cousin Vergil?"
2 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Was that in Quiet Sam?"
Monday
"Right! Thats one, The cave rescue. There’s still one more. Hint: (a couple of…"
Monday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"I had another thought to add to the Mayberry FD. Did it have a junior firefighter group and what…"
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
""Think back to your 1938 biology class.  You flunked"  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Don't let them lay eggs in you hair! "
Monday
Joseph Mayo replied to Joseph Mayo's discussion Sheriff Andy Taylor Screen Worn Badge
"....."
Sunday
"There are two possible answers for this one:"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service