iMayberry Community

The visual clues are working well, but how about trying it with verbal clues?

First one....49/1

Views: 1503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it is from a color episode.  Next line.....”bubbly wubbly”

Mavis Neff! That  would be from “Helen the Authoress”.

Well done Mr. Mayor. I never would’ve come up with that. 

Very good, Mayor.  Root beer floats made her that way.  Floyd said the maharaja line, some of the people Andy and Helen would meet.

Howard: I heard she is rather forward!

Floyd: You remember what happened to Harvey Bunker, when he started going with her? They made him give up his job as scoutmaster!  

I liked the scene in this episode where Andy and Helen meet with the big city publishers. "Now whisk it out . . .  whisk!"

Pretty funny color episode.  I just recently realized that the scandalous Mavis was played by Elaine Joyce, one of my favorites from the old Match Game.  It turns out she was also married to Neil Simon in recent years.   

You’re walking through the woods one day and come upon a river which is quite low due to a recent dry spell.  You take off your shoes and socks and wade right through the river.  It’s cool and comfortable, and you feel the mud and goo between your toes.  

Based on this scenario, what episode?

I’ll take a long shot with “The Gypsies”, being there’s a dry spell.

Could be "Andy's Rich Girlfriend" when Andy, Barney, Peggy, and Thelma Lou go wading - "Watch the craw fish Barn!!"

Both good guesses, but neither is correct.  It is a black & white, though.

I’m now sensing the Darlings, but I’m not sure why.

Yeah I had that thought too. Was thinking about “Mountain Wedding” and the reference to the Robert E. Lee Natural Bridge - an oak tree that fell across a shallow spot in the creek. Seems like the stuff about the mud in the toes doesn’t really fit this reference though. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Opie Steps Up in Class?"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Sgt. Carter: "You didn't know I did what to rugs before?""
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"So good to see a positive about Jack Burns, James. He gets very little respect in most TAGS…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"My five-year-old granddaughter is on an out-of-town trip this weekend with her folks and the most…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This should be tough; from a color ep."
Sunday
Allan "Floyd" Newsome liked Keevy Hazelton's photo
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service