iMayberry Community

The visual clues are working well, but how about trying it with verbal clues?

First one....49/1

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sheldon was the bully that Opie stood up to and fought right?  And Cynthia was Helen's niece that gave Opie a black eye? Sheldon also gave Opie a black eye as I remember. 

You got it Mayor.  The two black eyes with Opie on the receiving end, with significantly different circumstances.  

One thing to remember....it was interference!

AHH,  I was thinking to deep.  I was trying to put Sheldon and Cynthia together as a couple and was totally stumped.  

It’s not Title town, nor Lonely town, nor Tiny town, but Bannertown.  Who lives there?

Apparently, it’s pretty close to Mayberry.  And, it’s a husband and wife.

If I were rich, I’d give $50 to the first person with the correct answer.

Maybe you could borrow the fifty Bernie, from oh let's say, Parnell Rigsby?

You got it, Bobby....it is the Rigsbys who live in Bannertown.  I think Parnell might be reluctant to loan the money though, as he never even thought of offering a reward.   

His bumper sure squeaks loudly when he bounces on it!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to UT Pendike's discussion B&W vs COLOR
"Floyd was great right to the end of his stay in Mayberry!"
4 hours ago
James Murphy replied to UT Pendike's discussion B&W vs COLOR
"By-and-large the black-and-white episodes are probably better in general, one reason was the show…"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I watch?"
8 hours ago
dave cook is now a member of iMayberry Community
17 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"So! It was Black Day for Mayberry. I knew for sure that I had heard Barn say ‘frosted’…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I didn’t say gold, I said cold!"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Two Juanitas?
"You raise a good point.  Interestingly, your favorite mayor has another daughter, Josephine.…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service