iMayberry Community

I doubt there is even one traffic light in town, but how many drugstores? Name them all.

I count three., two more instead of Walker's. How many is anyone else aware of?

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course I meant "...besides Walker's." My dang medicine is still kicking in.

There is Mrs. Mason’s drugstore (where the boys in the lab work).

Crawfords Drugstore where Opie broke the perfume bottle.

That's three. Excellent, gentlemen. How about a fourth? One when/where Peggy was standing waiting in vain for Andy to pick her up. I never caught the store name. Four's already too many for a town that only has one mortuary (and TV repair shop).

Then too, do we ever hear of Walker's after Ellie evaporated?

Extra Credit From Miss Crump , stand when you answer :

Who says, "Ifinin it ain't against regalations?"

That sounds like the unnamed, prisoner of love.  Who didn't get her matron even though in an early episode Andy said it was the law.

Right you are, Michael, the "You don't even look like a boy" prisoner. She sure didn't.

Don't forget Franklyn Pharmacy, conveniently located 10 ft from Walker's Drugstore.

That's the one, the fifth. Only one doctor or so and no hospitals (emergency rooms). Bless you, you are a prince, that's what you are. Even giving us a picture. 

Arncha Kind!

Oh wait, that's someone else's line.

Bernard Fox is in a M*A*S*H4077 episode playing quite a different sort of character than Malcolm Merriweather.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You’re walking through the woods one day and come upon a river which is quite low due to a…"
1 hour ago
Phil Sunkel replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This must be from “The Guitar Player” when Andy compliments Jim Lindsey’s guitar…"
5 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"My first guess would be Barney’s Bloodhound, but something tells me there is some deeper…"
16 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw Opie on The Twilight Zone.  Episode called: “Walking Distance”  A New…"
20 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Also when Gomer drives Thelmer Lou to Mt. Pilot, you can see a large cluster of palm trees along…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"[Otis' 24 hours are up] Barney: "Well we aughta' make im' blow up a balloon or…"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Ruta Lee played a reporter digging up dirt on Andy in Andy On Trial and a Hollywood starlet in The…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service