iMayberry Community

ME-TV for example is running old TAGS so much I stopped watching. Would be fresher to see the Mayberry RFD shows for once. Are they being shown anywhere at all? Anyone know??

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of our antenna channels played every episode on what they call a "weekend binge", about 6 mos ago.  been viewing them one by one on the dvr and just got to season 2.  if i see them do it again, i'll try to remember to post it here, since the antenna channels (it's like me-tv) are in many areas.  

What I keep keep KEEP hanging loose for is the one co-starring Nancy Malone as a Goober date, Dr. Edith Gibson. She also was in a fine Twilight Zone story, "Stopover in a Quiet Town."  WOW and DOUBLE WOW!

Attachments:

As a teenager in the early '60s, I fell In LUST with Nancy Malone watching her on the ABC series "The Long Hot Summer".

The same happened to me when I saw the Twilight Zone story, Stopover in a Quiet Town. She gave my eyes a glue shot. 

As Malcolm Merriweather might say, rb, you're kind, you're kind. And generous too. Or Floyd, you're a prince, that's what you are, a prince. 

I hear tell it was the final episode of the original series.

So many episodes I was trying to recall. What a link!!

Actually I am getting peeved seeing so many of the same over and over and over again. 

You'd think that those nostalgia channels would run the RFD episodes. Sure, many of them were lame, but it would be a hoot to see them again. The TAGS reruns are very very stale.

This site has episodes of 'Mayberry RFD.'

Mayberry RFD on Daily Motion

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Jillian's discussion How many bullets did Barney have?
"Three bullets: Barney shot a hole in his pants at the end of "If I had a Quarter Million"."
12 hours ago
Michael replied to Thelscuz's discussion The Worst Ever--Or Anyway In the Bottom Five
"I agree with this.  I loved Warren.  He's no Don Knotts, of course, but his episodes…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here's a new one. Shown below is Johnny Cash in his new car that "didn't cost him a…"
Friday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Wedding Bells For Aunt Bee"
Friday
Randy Higgins updated their profile
Friday
Randy Higgins joined Allan "Floyd" Newsome's group
Thumbnail

Mayberry Squad Car Owners

Owners of replicas of Mayberry Squad Cars now have a place to gather and share their cars with each…See More
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Fire Department
Friday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
Friday
Randy Higgins posted a discussion
Friday
"Those gravy stains are tough stuff if you are trying to look your best. And we all know that it…"
Thursday
Shorty Cox replied to Chris Millican's discussion R.I.P Ken Berry
"Yes, RIP,  I enjoyed him in everything I saw.  Great entertainer.  Unlike you, I…"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service