iMayberry Community

I think I may have spotted Mr. Schwamp in his 27th appearance. In the episode Aunt Bee' Big Moment at about 18:58 into the episode Aunt be is walking down the street with Howard and they pass 3 people talking, I believe the one on the left is Mr. Schwamp. They past fast so be ready to hit the pause. I don't know if this has been brought up before if it has I'm sorry, but if this is a new sighting then I may have just had my BIG MOMENT in Mayberry. I guess the boys down at the lab will have to make the official verification.

Jeff Gossett AKA Dan Caldwell

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What boys at what lab???  It looks like him to me, too, and that episode isn't on the list.  He's got his Luck of Newton Monroe hat on.

Mr. Schwamp Episodes

From Aunt Bee's Big Moment:

From Luck of Newton Monroe.  By the way, is it known who the guy to our left of Mr. Schwamp is below?  He's on several episodes, too.  He sure looks familiar, (besides TAGS) like maybe a guy who had some "hoo hoo hoo" type of laugh, while clapping his hands together.  I'm probably thinking of somebody else.

Steve, you're thinking of veteran actor, Ed Wynn, who does resemble the man in the pic. He's also the same guy who's smoking a pipe in Weaver's in the shoplifter episode.

Ed Wynn

Thank you - I've been wondering who that was for a while!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"But your right.  She was just mentioned, not shown."
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Win One For the Old Goob
"Opie is about 17 in this pic. "
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"“Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush. Is that all you can think of is Leonard Blush!?” (Barney)"
15 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson liked Keevy Hazelton's discussion Win One For the Old Goob
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton posted a discussion

Win One For the Old Goob

George Lindsey and Ron Howard in 1971.…See More
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"I think it was the episode Charlene wanted the divorce. Said she caught Dud making eyes at Idell…"
Saturday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"Which one had Idel Bushy in it?   I only remember her by when charlene Darling mentioned her.…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service