iMayberry Community

Floyd mentioned his own wife. Someone will volunteer what episode he did this. Floyd was one of the so very few married TAGS characters.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would guess it was Season 1. In this season, he brings his son along to audition for Mr. Finch the shoe salesman.

By Season 3 he is participating in a lonely hearts club (Floyd the Gay Deceiver) and in "The Bookie Barber" in Season 2, he is trying to move in on the imagined women friends of the bookie barber. 

When Deputy Fife was mustering a posse in 'Quiet Sam' to rescue Andy, he was talking with Floyd on the phone.  He mentioned bringing a gun, which Floyd panicked at, but said his wife had a big stick she used to prop the door open when she brought preserves up from the basement. 

And now, I gotta chase them bothersome brats outta my barn so's I can make more moonshine.

Jubal

Jubal, Jubal, Jubal

:D  !!!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Gary W. Burg replied to Deborah R's discussion Andy's Awkwardness with a Cigarette
"Awkward indeed. Great way to describe it, Deborah. Andy never looked natural or comfortable with a…"
15 hours ago
Gary W. Burg posted a discussion

"Behind The Scenes Facts"

May be something new in this link. Enjoy no matter...…See More
16 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Pike was a befuddled, somewhat confused mayor, but at heart he was a nice guy. Stoner was just a…"
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"How did such a jerk ever get elected mayor?"
yesterday
Dud replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
"The only fire I saw on the series was the time Jubal Foster burned down his own barn makin'…"
Sunday
Dud replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was pretentious... an interloper. I've never seen such a clear case of pretentious…"
Sunday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Musta been a popular name back then. I like how the writers named people on the show. All unusual…"
Sunday
Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
Friday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
Thursday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Oct 16
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service