iMayberry Community

Every city has its “Municipal Codes” and Mayberry is no exception.  Over the years, we have been exposed to many.  I thought it would be beneficial to make a list of them, thus when Mayberry becomes our “hometown” we will not be ticketed.  I will start,

Municipal Code 113—Parking next to a hydrant.   Barney tells Andy they can't get Col. Harvey on a 113.  Andy replies, "What is a 113" Barney answers, "Parking next to a hydrant."

Your turn. 

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In "The Rivals", Opie brings Karen Burgess into the jail for a tour and asks Andy if there was anything going on that day....roadblocks, stakeouts, 3-8s or 4-2s. Perhaps not technically municipal codes, but what might Andy and Barney be doing if they were out there 3-8-in' and 4-2-in'? It would have to be something "big".

Auhhhh   BIG ain't the word for it!!!  It would be BIG BIG. 

Don't underestimate those short codes. 3-8-in and 4-2-in is some mighty important stuff!
Perhaps breaking up "situations", like the Mayberry ladies assembling illegally and blocking the Courthouse doors?

According to Otis in ep "Prisoner of Love", Code 411 is "drunk and disorderly" and he demanded to be arrested. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

LaysOnMyChest replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Thank you kindly.  I'm a school teacher, and I watch TAGS nearly every day during my…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
""It's kind of a clep, clep, clep sound"  Who said that?"
yesterday
Shawna Miller is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
LaysOnMyChest replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I…"
yesterday
Michael replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Helen said that. Lol!!"
Wednesday
Darrell Francis posted a status
"Well I am watching the old Emergency TV series at the moment."
Wednesday
ColHarV liked ColHarV's blog post Getting My Dose of Mayberry
Wednesday
Profile IconTeresa Macopson, Rex West, LaysOnMyChest and 2 more joined iMayberry Community
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Adam D.'s discussion Mayberry Here & There
"I saw Suzan Oliver; Prisoner of Love,  on Star Trek.  She was a green dancing girl."
Wednesday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion BEST LINES...GO!
"I don't believe that dog could find his own food dish!"
May 20
Dr. Pendyke replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"George Nader played an earlier new doc in town. Barney made an appointment to spy on him. Barney…"
May 20
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"Laura Lee Hobbs is a clerk down at the five and dime. You might be interested to…"
May 19

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service