iMayberry Community

Have you seen this man?

Something Steve L. posted the other day gave me an idea.  This guy appears in almost every episode of TAGS.  He plays everything from a bystander to a construction worker.  In some episodes he is a member of the choir.  In others he just walks through the scene.  Sometimes he is just a face in the crowd.  You have to really look close to spot him but the more you look for him, the more he appears.  How about we play Spot Tom and see just how many times he shows up and what his role is each time. 

I spotted Tom in 'Aunt Bee the Warden'.  He was the guy who brought Otis the ladder so he could climb down from the roof and escape from 'The Rock' aka Aunt Bee's prison.  Of course she was waiting for him at the bottom.

Good luck!

Views: 4883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom spotted in the barber shop (Andy And The New Mayor)

Attachments:

Looks good to me Rare Nickle, what does that make it 75 now?

Over three years and he's still cropping up.  Amazing!

Here is a related trivia question: What is the one episode that he is credited for a speaking part? (no cheating)

goober takes a car apart?

I think he said "How'd they do it Sheriff?"

But I think there is another episode where he's in jail and Andy lets everyone out for Christmas and he says "Merry Christmas but several people spoke at the same time so you can't hear him explicitly.

Yes that's it! He said the line well I thought.

In "Andy and Opie Bachelors" (I think), as Tom puts a woman on the bus he says something unintelligible to her.  Can't tell exactly what he says, but you can hear that he says something.

Dud, it ain't lost on me that you went missing for a while - hope you're well and everything is good!

Thanks George.  Didn't think anyone noticed.  Hey, got that TV set done yet?  I'm gonna be needing it for Super Bowl Sunday!

just saw Tom in "cousin virgil" he was helping a lady on the bus he said "you take care of yourself now"

I think that one is already on the list.

But what is special here is that it is another episode where Tom has a line. And a smooch!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
yesterday
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
Sunday
Al Becker updated their profile
Sunday
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
Saturday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by