iMayberry Community

Have you seen this man?

Something Steve L. posted the other day gave me an idea.  This guy appears in almost every episode of TAGS.  He plays everything from a bystander to a construction worker.  In some episodes he is a member of the choir.  In others he just walks through the scene.  Sometimes he is just a face in the crowd.  You have to really look close to spot him but the more you look for him, the more he appears.  How about we play Spot Tom and see just how many times he shows up and what his role is each time. 

I spotted Tom in 'Aunt Bee the Warden'.  He was the guy who brought Otis the ladder so he could climb down from the roof and escape from 'The Rock' aka Aunt Bee's prison.  Of course she was waiting for him at the bottom.

Good luck!

Views: 4882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There goes Tom over in front of Walkers Drug Store. (Opie's Rival)

Good one RN. I have a count of 73 now.

I like the scene where Tom steps right up with his dollar in hand...to buy a bottle of Col. Harvey's Elixir.

There goes Tom walking down the street      (The Rivals)

Not sure if we've seen this one before, but here you go anyway...Check out Tom, sitting in the background.

There goes Tom (The Merchant Of Mayberry)

Good job Rare Nickle! 

I have 74 for a total now.

Tom even did a little shopping @ Bert's!  (Rare Nickle beat me to it, but I thunk I'd post the pic anyhoo!)

Good action shot there George. Way to keep the dream alive.

Is this Tom?  

It's a long shot.  Sorry if it has been discovered already.  I skimmed over the whole thing here. Maybe I missed it.

But it sorta looks like him.  He also showed up in the courthouse with about five other guys who were complaining to Andy about Barneys Dang Motor Sickle.  He appeared to be yelling stuff too, but I couldn't make out what he was sayin.

Funny when only a few days ago he was mad as a wet hen when Gomer first told the Birdie Blush story!

(See the bottom of page 5 and the top of page 6.)

Screen cap from "Andy's Rich Girlfriend"

Could that be Tom over in the corner with his hair piece on?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
5 hours ago
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
15 hours ago
Al Becker updated their profile
15 hours ago
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by