iMayberry Community

Have you seen this man?

Something Steve L. posted the other day gave me an idea.  This guy appears in almost every episode of TAGS.  He plays everything from a bystander to a construction worker.  In some episodes he is a member of the choir.  In others he just walks through the scene.  Sometimes he is just a face in the crowd.  You have to really look close to spot him but the more you look for him, the more he appears.  How about we play Spot Tom and see just how many times he shows up and what his role is each time. 

I spotted Tom in 'Aunt Bee the Warden'.  He was the guy who brought Otis the ladder so he could climb down from the roof and escape from 'The Rock' aka Aunt Bee's prison.  Of course she was waiting for him at the bottom.

Good luck!

Views: 5365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No more carefree days; No more peanut butter and jelly!!

Wonder what ol Barn got him on.

I spotted Tom in 'Black Day For Mayberry'.  He is walking by the courthouse just as Barney is looking in the mail slot in the door to see if he can figure out what Andy and the T-men are talking about inside.

Tom in church.Good sermon about sin.

I guess Gomer's already heard that one--or else he knows it doesn't apply to him.  Innocent Gomer!

Gomer goes into a prayer trance

Recon theres a instance of Tom & Mr Swump in the same episode?

Yes there is.  Saw it the other night.  Not going to say which episode though.  Mostly because I forget.

Good reason there, Dud.

I saw this the other day.  In 'The Fun Girls" episode when Andy, Helen, Barney & Thel are at the dance (with other dates), you can see our buddy Tom dancing and Mr. Schwump is standing on the sidelines with that goofy grin on his face. It took almost two years, but we cracked that mystery wide open.  This is BIG!.

Tom appears in the eps (Barney runs for Sheriff) without his hat. He is wearing a butcher's apron while standing in the doorway of Foley's market. Barney wants him to put up a Barney for sheriff poster but Tom is shaking his head no.

Good one Ray.  There is another episode where Tom is painting a sign on the window of the market and Barney and Andy are watching him.  Barney thinks he misspelled a word and he is asking Andy about it.  Then Barn does something stupid and bumps into him making him smear his work.  I wish I could remember what episode that is.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Michael Lieber is now a member of iMayberry Community
3 hours ago
Penny S Kennedy and Anne Santos are now friends
4 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I noticed today on The Big House that when Barney takes Andy outside to show him that he has Gomer…"
14 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Iv'e been gone for a while, just checkin in and my first thought was Barney's First Car…"
14 hours ago
Ronnie Watkins updated their profile
17 hours ago
Ryan Murphy updated their profile
18 hours ago
Johnna Buntin updated their profile
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he…"
23 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about…"
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristopher Nelson, Crystal Lovell, kclj520 and 3 more joined iMayberry Community
yesterday
Roger Worley posted a status
"clip from YouTube on filming mistakes etc, it has several things I have never seen. Remove if not allowed https://youtu.be/Zhq1VAyHc0s"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service