iMayberry Community

We have been very fortunate to have a great platform to enjoy with the iMayberry Community.   We did a upper job two years ago and raised enough money to keep the website going for a couple of years, but now its time to look forward to the next year or tow.  PLEASE Consider making a donation to help keep the site going.  See the picture to know where to go.  I know any amount would be appreciated by the webmaster.

I am definitely donating!  Will you join me?! 

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who enjoys this page? Who loves the "Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast?" Who loves the great Discussion Forum banter?

I know I do. That's why I'm going to contribute!!

If 28 members throw in $10 each, we'll have this thing knocked out.
If 10 members throw in $25 each, we'll have this thing knocked out.

And when you leave, take a look at that sidewalk...see if it doesn't say Bobby Dribble Hates Emma Larks.

Don't forget to take just a minute and donate to help keep this page alive and going strong.  We all responded well two years ago and gave generously enough to keep it going for two years. 

Let's make it happen, and support the site...I know I am.

Already did, Col.  Biggest bargain ever!

Thelzcuz, In the words of Malcolm Merriweather:
"Arent cha' kind...aren't cha' kind!"

I sent mine yesterday through that "pay-pal," thing!  That makes it almost painless and as you probably know I'm a very frugal person.  I had thought about sending some old forty-watt bulbs that still had a little juice left but then someone said that wasn't really what computers ran on, so I went ahead and sent money.  It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

A. A guy moves into town.
2. He has NO job.
And C. He wants to marry Miss Bendle-Mright.

Glad Oscar Fields didn't run off with your valoose so you could help out! Bless you!

Thanks to those who have donated to keeping the iMayberry Community going.  It cost me just over $240 a year to keep things running here in this corner of Mayberry.  So far, thanks in large part to Col Harvey, you guys have donated a bit more than half of the expense.

Please know, if you donate, all the money goes toward paying the hosting fees for  iMayberry Community.  Two years ago we raise double the money we needed so in 2015 we didn't "beg" for donations.  The same will be true of the money raise during the "web-a-thon."  

Please consider donating.  If everyone gives just a little, we'll raise a LOT and keep the doors open.

--Floyd

How's this coming Floyd?

It's March 2017...and we are just a little away from meeting this year's goal! I've donated. Please join me to help fund this website!
Come on...after all, we're a "friendly town." Let's help out.!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Profile IconJohnna Buntin and Todd Jones joined iMayberry Community
12 hours ago
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"He played a great part, as always! I'll have to look at some of his other old movies, but…"
15 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"Barney was certain he could get the bank robber of a quarter of a million to come to him by…"
17 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"You gotta admit though that was a brave thing Barney did.   Heck, he didn't know that was…"
19 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"Yeah, I never understood why they would want to move the back door on the kitchen set. I guess…"
19 hours ago
guitarplayer replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"dave browne..... swiping gum balls for opie"
yesterday
Susan Plesha replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Cousin Ollie said that.  Frankly, I never liked the guy."
yesterday
Susan Plesha replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"You are right!  The episode with Howard bowling a perfect game definitely shows a lot of…"
yesterday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"The door and window seemed to move around, too."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You got Andy!"
yesterday
"No, you're right...But i bet Floyd was mouthing the words..."
yesterday
"I think it was Howard Sprague on the engagement episode with Millie! Who said: Tuscarora! ...and…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service