iMayberry Community

We have been very fortunate to have a great platform to enjoy with the iMayberry Community.   We did a upper job two years ago and raised enough money to keep the website going for a couple of years, but now its time to look forward to the next year or tow.  PLEASE Consider making a donation to help keep the site going.  See the picture to know where to go.  I know any amount would be appreciated by the webmaster.

I am definitely donating!  Will you join me?! 

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Allen for the welcome. Wow, been looking for this particular episode for a long time. Hopefully someone will remember that scene. The tire tread quote was often repeated when examining the wheels on the Space Shuttle. Many variations were used by the engineers. Just trying to find the exact phrase Gomer used....Jim
Sent in mine yesterday....very simple to do.. Mine included three cents from Opie.

I made an initial donation, but,

IF somebody or a group of somebody will step up and donate half od what's left ($33.00)...I will match it for the remainder of the tally!

Let's go Mayberrians!

WE MADE IT. Thanks for all who donated this year!!!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Crossword Time! C R U M P
"7 across.......stockings"
6 hours ago
Dave Cline replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Crossword Time! C R U M P
"11 Across: HISTORY"
10 hours ago
Michael replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Crossword Time! C R U M P
"1 down:  FRANK"
11 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Crossword Time! C R U M P
"10 Across is CAVE"
12 hours ago
Michael replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Crossword Time! C R U M P
"12 across:  TOTS"
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike posted a discussion

Crossword Time! C R U M P

Please only give one answer per post. …See More
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion New Game - Spot Tom
"Good action shot there George. Way to keep the dream alive."
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I saw Jubil Foster playing in a Hitchcock episode.  He was a main character. In case you…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Lol....he was!"
yesterday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Was he sober?"
yesterday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"We saw Briscoe in, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," last week!  Handsome and…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I was flipping channels the other day and came across an episode of Tombstone Territory. Lo and…"
Tuesday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service