iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw our girl Thelma Lou on a western this morning.... 1959 movie called The Hangman with Fess Parker. 

First time poster.

I have been reading up on some of TAGS characters the past few day, this was stunning to me, Glenn Cripe,the bass singer in several shows was actually the voice of God in Cecil B DeMille's movie The Ten Commandments!  What a great voice he had.   Here is picture of his obit, his real name is Jesse Delos Jewkes. 

Good find Mr. Brown.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but both Denver Pyle (Briscoe Darling) and James Best (Jim Lindsey) were on The Dukes of Hazzard as Uncle Jesse and Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane respectively!

Ron Howard (Opie Taylor) also played Winthrop on The Music Man.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

mayberryfan replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney-isms
""Boy, giraffes are selfish. Always running around, looking out for number one.""
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed that before, chickie! Way to make the scene!"
Tuesday
Bobby Fleet replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I've also noticed then Gomers legs are hanging off the roof, and the gun slides off the roof,…"
Tuesday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BREAD"
Tuesday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"FINALLY!!! It was Goober in Season 6: "Look Paw, I'm Dancing!" I didn't think…"
Monday
"That O'Malley was a sneaky one. He managed to sneak in a year-and-a-half later in Season 4 as…"
Monday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have you ever noticed? In the “ convicts at large “ episode, Andy greets Mr…"
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That is definitely trained noticing!"
Sunday
"Just noticed in the "Barney's Sidecar" episode in season 4 that the two American…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"All these years both as a TAGS nut and Byrds fan and I never realized that was Clarence…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"In "Mayberry on Record" we see Clarence White playing the guitar in Floyd's Barber…"
Saturday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
""Falderal" That's one you don't hear every day!"
Jun 15

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service