iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 1477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MeTV's "Christmas in July", had an '84 episode of "The Love Boat" that starred Ernest T. Bass!!!

Howard McNear was also in two of my favorite shows,

Gunsmoke-- 6 episodes

The Twilight Zone-- 2 episodes

Steve.......

I watch The Twilight Zone a lot too. Howard had a pretty big role in the S3:E30 "Hocus Pocus & Mr. Frisby"

Saw Frances Bavier in a late 1950s episode of Perry Mason. She played an aunt again, the aunt of Perry's client. Of course her niece didn't do it.

Our beloved Colonel Harvey plays the role of "Colonel" in the Ironside episode "Sergeant Mike". 

Scary dude.  I hope he wasn’t the culprit.

No, not the prime culprit. But he did have a "suite" complete with bars in part of the episode. 

This guy is in several Twilight Zone episodes too. 

Hal Smith was in a number of episodes on an early 50s show called “I Married Joan”.  Oddly enough, the episode I saw him in wasn’t listed on IMDb.  (I know it was him, even though he was playing bridge, and had a mustache.)

I watched Helen in an episode of Death Valley Days today.  She couldn't act in that show either.  

MeTV is killin' me:

Otis drove one of the stars away from a crime scene on "77 Sunset Strip",

Opie's band's song was playing on the jukebox on "Gomer Pyle, USMC",

and Mayor Stoner is trying to shut down the Cannonball on "Petticoat Junction"  (Where's Homer Bedloe?)

Just watched an oldie last night from 1958 - "Book, Bell and Candle" - with Jimmy Stewart, Kim Novak & Jack Lemmon....and out pops Floyd!

Howard McNear himself...looking very dapper, I must say.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Michael Lieber is now a member of iMayberry Community
1 hour ago
Penny S Kennedy and Anne Santos are now friends
2 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I noticed today on The Big House that when Barney takes Andy outside to show him that he has Gomer…"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Iv'e been gone for a while, just checkin in and my first thought was Barney's First Car…"
12 hours ago
Ronnie Watkins updated their profile
15 hours ago
Ryan Murphy updated their profile
16 hours ago
Johnna Buntin updated their profile
17 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he…"
21 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about…"
22 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it…"
23 hours ago
Profile IconChristopher Nelson, Crystal Lovell, kclj520 and 3 more joined iMayberry Community
yesterday
Roger Worley posted a status
"clip from YouTube on filming mistakes etc, it has several things I have never seen. Remove if not allowed https://youtu.be/Zhq1VAyHc0s"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service