iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 1629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MeTV's "Christmas in July", had an '84 episode of "The Love Boat" that starred Ernest T. Bass!!!

Howard McNear was also in two of my favorite shows,

Gunsmoke-- 6 episodes

The Twilight Zone-- 2 episodes

Steve.......

I watch The Twilight Zone a lot too. Howard had a pretty big role in the S3:E30 "Hocus Pocus & Mr. Frisby"

Saw Frances Bavier in a late 1950s episode of Perry Mason. She played an aunt again, the aunt of Perry's client. Of course her niece didn't do it.

Our beloved Colonel Harvey plays the role of "Colonel" in the Ironside episode "Sergeant Mike". 

Scary dude.  I hope he wasn’t the culprit.

No, not the prime culprit. But he did have a "suite" complete with bars in part of the episode. 

This guy is in several Twilight Zone episodes too. 

Hal Smith was in a number of episodes on an early 50s show called “I Married Joan”.  Oddly enough, the episode I saw him in wasn’t listed on IMDb.  (I know it was him, even though he was playing bridge, and had a mustache.)

I watched Helen in an episode of Death Valley Days today.  She couldn't act in that show either.  

MeTV is killin' me:

Otis drove one of the stars away from a crime scene on "77 Sunset Strip",

Opie's band's song was playing on the jukebox on "Gomer Pyle, USMC",

and Mayor Stoner is trying to shut down the Cannonball on "Petticoat Junction"  (Where's Homer Bedloe?)

Just watched an oldie last night from 1958 - "Book, Bell and Candle" - with Jimmy Stewart, Kim Novak & Jack Lemmon....and out pops Floyd!

Howard McNear himself...looking very dapper, I must say.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Anyone for sulfa powdah?  ;-)"
22 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Irresistible Andy Barney walks into the drug store while Ellie is chewing out Andy.  She asks…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I am guessing it is an episode where Barney mentions foot powder? Barney would mention such a thing."
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"here is one  "
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512615/ says sulfur powder, but I agree with you."
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I’ve always thought it was called sulfa- powder. Not sure they would sprinkle sulfur on open…"
Saturday
"Yes sir-ee!"
Saturday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes I agree.  He was a creep of a  Mayor.  Never did like him much. "
Saturday
"Yeah, and Barney was harmonizing, well tryin to, sort of.  Sounded a little twangy.  "
Saturday
"Those Gossipin Me?   "It's my trigger finger, better not lose that. …"
Saturday
"What episode did I just watch? "
Friday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Also, Andy sings it  with Jim Lendsey in "Guitar Player".  "
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service