iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 1629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two in one day today.  FX showed The Day the Earth Stood Still and Frances Bavier had a supporting role as one of the boarders where Klaatu stays. Then later in the day I saw Jack Dodson in an episode of The Virginian. He played a really mean villain, not at all a Howard Sprague type. 

Howard’s mother would have very disappointed. She did not even approve of Howard “horsing around” at the lodge!

Yeah boy. If Ma Sprague had seen what her dear boy was up to she would have had to lie down on the couch like she did when he had a date with a girl. Oh my.

Check out these two church scenes in High Noon.  It’s not difficult to pick out good ol’ Mayor Pike.  You can even easily make out his voice when the crowd breaks out in a hubbub or two.61FD1C20-D5E3-4E02-A42C-1D6B49AC39DF.jpegE5592737-837A-4DFF-8757-84187DDFF5D8.jpeg

I get around!

Here’s the latest from My Three Sons....Mr. Tucker (sir) played Bub’s cousin in Ireland.  The whole family went to visit.  No word on whether or not Chip slept on an ironing board between two chairs.

I was channel surfing at a hotel the other day and caught Clara Edwards on an episode of My Three Sons.  She was a next door neighbor, came in to try to fix-up Mr Douglas with a girl.  I see TAGS characters a lot in other places.  Especially on the T zone.  It's an endless sighting game. 

Clara is always the meddler! 

In the movie "Shakiest Gun in The West", I counted 7 TAGS actors, including Clara and Barney!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, I have a heck of a time navigating around this thing sometimes trying to find where I posted…"
3 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That's it Shorty.  I was just talking about that episode recently and just by coincidence…"
3 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Rafe Hollister sings it at the musicale"
3 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yep. The secret FBI handshake, and it was the same guy who played a would-be bank robber in The…"
5 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Every law officer ought to know the FBI handshake!"
9 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Schizophreniacs did it."
10 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"If I have a quarter million"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, time for another! What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"It is not Barney, but Andy parks the wrong way in front of his house when he brings Tom Silby home…"
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service