iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 1841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two in one day today.  FX showed The Day the Earth Stood Still and Frances Bavier had a supporting role as one of the boarders where Klaatu stays. Then later in the day I saw Jack Dodson in an episode of The Virginian. He played a really mean villain, not at all a Howard Sprague type. 

Howard’s mother would have very disappointed. She did not even approve of Howard “horsing around” at the lodge!

Yeah boy. If Ma Sprague had seen what her dear boy was up to she would have had to lie down on the couch like she did when he had a date with a girl. Oh my.

Check out these two church scenes in High Noon.  It’s not difficult to pick out good ol’ Mayor Pike.  You can even easily make out his voice when the crowd breaks out in a hubbub or two.61FD1C20-D5E3-4E02-A42C-1D6B49AC39DF.jpegE5592737-837A-4DFF-8757-84187DDFF5D8.jpeg

I get around!

Here’s the latest from My Three Sons....Mr. Tucker (sir) played Bub’s cousin in Ireland.  The whole family went to visit.  No word on whether or not Chip slept on an ironing board between two chairs.

I was channel surfing at a hotel the other day and caught Clara Edwards on an episode of My Three Sons.  She was a next door neighbor, came in to try to fix-up Mr Douglas with a girl.  I see TAGS characters a lot in other places.  Especially on the T zone.  It's an endless sighting game. 

Clara is always the meddler! 

In the movie "Shakiest Gun in The West", I counted 7 TAGS actors, including Clara and Barney!

I read the other day that John Dehner, our favorite traveling salesman-Col Harvey, worked as an animator for Disney.  He worked on the Owl segments in Bambi.  The owl who explained 'being twitterpated'  to Bambi, Thumper and Flower.  

Caught Hope Summers on Gunsmoke playing the aunt of an outlaw played by William Talman. Talman wound up in worse condition than he did as Hamburger in Perry Mason. 

Saw Ron Howard in a couple episodes of Dennis The Menace, season one. 

I saw the lovely Miss Peggy on My Three Sons.  She played a dance instructor who readily bilked her customers.  Shocking, it was, just shocking!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Pretty clever Keevy! You posted some very “cool” potato chips! Groovy!"
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
20 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good un', Franklin!"
20 hours ago
""Think I'll split over there and try some of those cool looking potato chips.""
20 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You got it, Bobby....it is the Rigsbys who live in Bannertown.  I think Parnell might be…"
Friday
Bobby Fleet replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Maybe you could borrow the fifty Bernie, from oh let's say, Parnell Rigsby?"
Friday
"If I were rich, I’d give $50 to the first person with the correct answer."
Friday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I rented No Time for Sergeants on Amazon yesterday even though I can probly recite the whole…"
Friday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
Thursday
"Apparently, it’s pretty close to Mayberry.  And, it’s a husband and wife."
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service