iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just watching an Alfred Hitchcock with John Masters (the choir director-Olan Soule). I'm beginning to think all of our friends from Mayberry started out on Hitchcock.

Just saw our beloved girl Peggy in a Hitchcock episode "Invitation to an Accident" Season 4 Ep. 36.  She's a flirty lil hussy in this role.  The only way I could tell it was her was that voice.  Love that voice.

We love Peggy's voice, too.  Every time she pops up we say, "Ay-endy, what happened to your eyyyyyye?"

Saw an episode on Perry Mason with a shoplifter. And the same lady played the shoplifter in the Andy Griffith episode!  In this Perry Mason episode, the  sheriff was played by Mr. Foley the butcher. 

Little old ladies ought never to clank.

Makes you thank!

I watched an old Sterling Hayden movie called "Johnny Guitar" over the weekend.  Ben Weaver, Mr. Foley, and a VERY young Briscoe Darling were in it. 

We saw Briscoe in, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," last week!  Handsome and dignified!  Aunt Bee might want to rethink that proposal. 

I was flipping channels the other day and came across an episode of Tombstone Territory. Lo and behold, there was Otis Campbell, playing a townsperson (1958). I had checked Hal Smith's IMDb and noticed he had quite a long list of credits. Many of them were voice credits.

Was he sober?

Lol....he was!

He was the voice of Goliath the dog in the children's show Davey and Goliath! 

Also the voice of John Avery Whittiker in the Christian children's radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Jerry Sawrie is now a member of iMayberry Community
49 minutes ago
UT Pendike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I wonder if Andy and Barney ever went to the Gigolo Club over in Yancy."
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just watched a younger "Miss Lesch" in an Alfred Hitchcock episode…"
19 hours ago
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
""trouble check""
yesterday
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"27 cents."
yesterday
ColHarV liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
Saturday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Fluffy"
Saturday
Fran Nappier is now a member of iMayberry Community
Saturday
Bernie Fife replied to Mrs. Mendlebright's discussion I Just Watched ...
"She also became Opie’s rock group’s groovy manager and treasurer.  You go, Clara!"
Friday
Paul C Meinart updated their profile
Friday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Mrs. Mendlebright's discussion I Just Watched ...
"Not to mention Clara got Barney and Andy to eat dozens of jars of kerosene pickles. Very…"
Thursday
Paul C Meinart left a comment for ColHarV
"Thank you colonel. "
Jan 10

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service