iMayberry Community

I know this has been talked about but TAGS characters crop up in the strangest places and when you find them you just gotta tell somebody! 

I was just watching an Alfred Hitchcock episode 'How to Get Rid of Your Wife' and lo and behold there was Chester and Skippy and they were in the same scenes together.  It's almost as exciting as finding a new Tom sighting!

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait a minute. Maybe it was Millie herself who did that to Howie after the wedding was called off. Hell hath no fury, etc. When Howard was in the bakery, there were two varieties of cream puffs available. 

Saw George Lindsey on a 1964 episode of  Gunsmoke last night. Back to playing the mean, not too bright outlaw type again.

I was watching Christmas in Connecticut, and Mayor Pike played a fairly prominent role as a usually jovial judge.  I also spotted Mr. Schwamp, as pointed out in another thread.  He was playing his usual role of a dance extra, but at least he wasn’t in a stag line with a bunch of slouched-over teenaged boys. He also looked pretty much like he did 18 or so years later in TAGS.  But wait, there’s more.....the sheriff in the movie looked a little familiar.  It turns out he was the original Floyd (Walter Baldwin).  Unlike Mr. S, he clearly did look younger.

Mayor Pike, even with his portly physique, gets around! 

Just watched a younger "Miss Lesch" in an Alfred Hitchcock episode "Toby".  She threatened to deck a guy twice her size. She is a feisty one! 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Fun With Lines Crossword
"Gosh, am I the only member working on this?   Mayor Pike,  I need a hint for 3. 5. &…"
1 hour ago
"Auhhh,,,I got 20, 2, & 1.   I think!!!"
12 hours ago
"GOT THEM ALL  EXCEPT; 1.  2. 3. 5. 18 & 20   "
12 hours ago
"4.  MIRROR 7.  MEAT"
12 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Fun With Lines Crossword
"17 across=tears"
13 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Luther Heggs's discussion Malcolm Merriweather's Bubble and Squeak
"Okay. I thought it was called bubble and squeak for a another reason."
13 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Fun With Lines Crossword
"16 across....loon"
21 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Luther Heggs's discussion Malcolm Merriweather's Bubble and Squeak
"This worked well in the Taylor household - Aunt Bee loved making pot roast and at times had…"
22 hours ago
Mayor Pike posted a discussion

Fun With Lines Crossword

In this unique crosssword, ALL the answers are found in the…See More
22 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Luther Heggs's discussion Malcolm Merriweather's Bubble and Squeak
"Yesterday’s Jeopardy had a category headed __________&_________.  The $2000…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I think maybe Barney might have been involved.  He quickly knocked out a professional looking…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I think it was Otis. He was known for his mosaic tile art in "Otis the Artist"."
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service