iMayberry Community

This is from "Opie and the Spoiled Kid".

Every time I hear this quote I am puzzled. Can someone explain?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doesn't Opie start with, "Is this real chrone?"

Ah that's it! That would explain it.

In listening to this again, carefully, I guess Opie does say "chrone" but it sounds a little more like "chrome" so I never caught that. 

Thanks Mrs. M!

BARNEY:  "Have you ever seen a rich person's bike...at lease 6 or 7 red reflectors!"

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Dave Cline replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"A fire that's started pioneer style is bound to be hotter than fire started with ordinary…"
9 minutes ago
George's TV Repair replied to Chris Millican's discussion fun with episode lines: opie and the spoiled kid
"I WANT MY BIKE!"
7 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to One Selfish Giraffe's discussion School locations/teenagers
"Opie traded horse hairs for pennies run over by a train with ??Johnny Paul?? after church in…"
7 hours ago
Chris Millican posted a discussion

fun with episode lines: opie and the spoiled kid

that Arnold winkler from Raliegh, boy he sure could yell!I love the talk Andy and Opie had about…See More
9 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In Andy's Vacation Opie is nowhere to be seen and I also wonder how Andy got up to the lake."
15 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to One Selfish Giraffe's discussion School locations/teenagers
"Where did all the Mayberry kids attend Church?  Opie was he only kid I can recall ever seeing…"
15 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Shorty Cox's discussion POINTS TO PONDER
"It was the uniform they gave to Ernest T so he could catch a woman.  Barney had it special…"
15 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"That's funny! I guess a person starting to bark in their sleep would verify that theory!"
17 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"He did read that if you put a willow chip under a dogs head while he is dreaming and then put it…"
18 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to One Selfish Giraffe's discussion School locations/teenagers
"We know this: The courthouse was on a line connecting Andy's house and the school. In Opie…"
18 hours ago
Thelscuz replied to Shorty Cox's discussion POINTS TO PONDER
"And didn't Barney say one time that he had his uniform made and paid for it himself? …"
20 hours ago
One Selfish Giraffe posted a discussion

School locations/teenagers

So, where were the schools? The grade school must have been very nearby since people were always…See More
21 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service