iMayberry Community

One curious phrase of Andy's is "That's a time". 

Can you name others?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always liked the interchange he had with Opie that went, “Abyssinia”, then “see ya’ Samoa.....”.  Does that count?

You bet Bernie! That was one of the more curious-er things he ever said.

Yeah boy!

I always liked how he said "well"

Good one Michael!

When Barney is about to do/say something foolish:

”Barn, Barn, . . . Barn, . . .”

You beat everything, you know that.

Regarding Opie....That boy goes through britches like he’s wearing sandpaper underwear.  (Ouch!)

When greeting a visitor: "Come on in the house!"

(I had an uncle in NC (40 miles from Mt. Airy) who used that very same greeting.

"I'll be dogged"

There’s the occasional reference to frog-giggin’

“That’s a time!”

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You are sooooo good...."
7 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"News paper classified add:  " A fixer-upper. 1939 Hudson Terraplane. Fallen on last week…"
8 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here is one that could relate to more than one episode however determine which episode I just…"
10 hours ago
"Darn,  everyone was to quick.  I didn't get a chance.  "I got something to…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes, that's it!  But TV dinners will do. As Andy says "I like em"."
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Oh, it must be leggalamm? Andy’s favorite dish. Leg of Lamb. Miss Crump didn’t know how…"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That was roast beef that Virgil dumped. This is a different type of roast meat. "
16 hours ago
"Cousin Vergil?"
19 hours ago
"What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
Monday
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service