iMayberry Community

I believe there was an old discussion of this nature, but it is probably buried a bit, so I will start a new one. What are some things you wonder about?

I wonder what the "T" in Ernest T. Bass stands for?

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always wondered why Aunt Bee's name is spelled B-E-E when her name is Beatrice. The common spelling I believe is B-E-A.  Maybe it was from her boxing days where she was known to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

I think it is because she is busy like a bee. 

I wonder who cuts Floyd's hair?

I wonder why it is that no one in Mayberry is married except for Otis and he was drunk half the time and never went home. Doesn't say a lot for the institution of marriage.

I always wondered why the opening theme of the show was 2 steps higher than the closing theme.

I always wonder why Barney and Thelma Lou didn't stay in touch (or marry before his move to Raleigh).  Even though I know they finally got hitched--just think of the years they wasted:(

Check my post above Thelscuz. The folks in Mayberry were real, real careful about hitchin' to one another.

I wonder how Helen managed to get reassigned to the next grade higher at the school, each and every year. She must have spent most of her summers prepping for the new grade she was to teach!

Well, we know for a fact that Count Istvan Teleky was responsible for ONE of these!

Why did they keep the keys to the cells on the wall right between the cells? Why not keep them on the other side of the room? That's practically speaking of course. In TV land that made for more drama.

How else was Otis supposed to let himself out after his time was up?

Well, in their defense, they did have "Maximum Security". Keys in the drawer. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
5 hours ago
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
15 hours ago
Al Becker updated their profile
15 hours ago
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by