iMayberry Community

I believe there was an old discussion of this nature, but it is probably buried a bit, so I will start a new one. What are some things you wonder about?

I wonder what the "T" in Ernest T. Bass stands for?

Views: 1701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sasquatch???

I think that was in Season 8.

Iv'e often wondered about that particular scene in Andy's Vacation when he tied Alan Melvin to the tree by the lake with his arms wrapped around the tree. Andy said he had to go to the other side of the lake for help so he was going to leave him there tied to the tree and he said:"I'll freeze to death" so Andy takes off his coat and just sticks it over him and sorta tucks it in over his shoulders, then Andy takes Alan Melvin's jacket and puts it on, so they ended up switching jackets.  I guess that's why Barney and Gomer didn't recognize Andy when they came upon him from behind down by the lake as he was  messing with the rope on that rowboat.  A sitcom can be a curious curious thing.   "Anxiety magnifies fearsome objects."   

I have often wondered how Andy so easily apprehended big “Fred Plummer” given he was the “Sheriff without a gun”. Maybe Andy was also taking some of those Judo lessons!

Same with me Mayor. I have always wondered the same thing. Andy woulda had a heck of a hard time getting him tied to that tree that way. Dang near an impossibility.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Opie Steps Up in Class?"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Sgt. Carter: "You didn't know I did what to rugs before?""
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"So good to see a positive about Jack Burns, James. He gets very little respect in most TAGS…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"My five-year-old granddaughter is on an out-of-town trip this weekend with her folks and the most…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This should be tough; from a color ep."
Sunday
Allan "Floyd" Newsome liked Keevy Hazelton's photo
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service