iMayberry Community

I’m not sure if this has been discussed before, or even if you wish to discuss it. Collectively, the forum members hold a vast knowledge of the citizens of Mayberry. Over time, we have learned many things about citizens that we have never seen. As example,
“Juanita Juanita Juanit”, works as a waitress where the trucks all stop thus requires Barney to make “trouble checks”.
Sara or Sarah, Telephone exchange operator with several ailments that require “soaking”. We also know she “takes a pinch of snuff now and then.”
Who else do we know, and what is their uniqueness? This could also be done in the form of a quiz.

Who works at the “lingerie shop” and the subject of town gossip?

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could also add Cary Grant to your famous list. From “Mayberry Goes Hollywood,”

Floyd, finish my Cary Grant. 

And Gary Grant as well!  (Col Harvey found this gem in the first Fun Girls ep)

This was no romantic comedy for Andy and Barney!

Myra Koonce.  Made Barney lick his lips!

I see Wilbur Saunders on the list so I’m assuming deceased citizens are to be included as well. As such, I recommend we include David Mendelbright, presumably the late husband of Mrs. Mendelbright (NOT “Bendelmright”), whose name is on the memorial horse trough in the middle of town - “Let No Horse Go Thirsty here”

Also Farmer Jenkins is mentioned in Ellie Saves a Female. His farm neighbors the Flint farm and he “has natural built in farm hands”

Jerry, Tommy, and Billy (no last names) are Opie’s friends who he prays for in The New Housekeeper. 

Old Doc Winters was out of town, which is why Andy has to deliver Sam and Lilly Becker’s son “Andy.” Andy sure didn’t freeze up on that little grasshopper. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Opie Steps Up in Class?"
22 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Sgt. Carter: "You didn't know I did what to rugs before?""
23 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"So good to see a positive about Jack Burns, James. He gets very little respect in most TAGS…"
23 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"My five-year-old granddaughter is on an out-of-town trip this weekend with her folks and the most…"
23 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This should be tough; from a color ep."
23 hours ago
Allan "Floyd" Newsome liked Keevy Hazelton's photo
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service