iMayberry Community

Or am I confused?

There is the one we keep seeing where Andy and his old flame, Sharon DeSpain, meet again to dance and wonder why they feel apart. But but but I also seem to recall another reunion when Barney's old girlfriend Thelma Lou shows up. Or was that in a movie made years later?

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a colored episode in season 6 - The return of Barney Fife.  Thelma Lou showed up with her husband Gerald Whitfield.

(Thelma Lou finally has a last name!)

Thanks. Good to know I'm not hallucinating. (The meds are working). Also good that she found Gerald. She sure wan't making much progress with Bernard.

Now to try figuring out Thelma Lou's job. Something about working in an office. Wow, that sure narrows it down.

The first class reunion episode was, appropriately enough, "Class Reunion," episode 19 of season 3, first aired February 4, 1963. It was a Class of 1945 reunion, despite the fact that both Barney and Andy had been previously identified as serving in the military in World War II (In "A Feud is a Feud," season 1, episode 9, Andy says he learned some French overseas. Barney reveals his service in "Quiet Sam," season 1, episode 29, when he tells of serving in the library while stationed on Staten Island.) The second class reunion episode was "The Return of Barney Fife," season 6, episode 17, first aired January 10, 1966, in which the reunion is a Class of 1948 reunion.

Thanks and a tip of the hat to you, Ronald. You point out an inconsistency that's actually a contradiction as well. By the way, I'm taking this opportunity to name the staff member responsible for continuity: Hazel Hall.

When Barney talked about snow cones, Andy said he was 35. When we do the math, 1948 is a better bet for a graduation year.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The lucky letter?"
5 hours ago
rb replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"i would have said this 1965 tv special, but this review clearly says it’s not from here.…"
18 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The shape is a horseshoe, yes."
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What is this object? A horse shoe?"
19 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"That was great...thanks for posting.  Is that from a tv special?"
20 hours ago
rb posted a discussion

gettysburg address 1965

sorry if this has already been posted.  i've never seen this version.  …See More
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"New one"
yesterday
Donna Greer updated their profile
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I wonder what the story is behind that.  They obviously put that TV Guide back there with her…"
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Gotcha!  I thought it may have been the vegamite bottle.  I do recall something about…"
Thursday
"You got it Bobby,  Lucy is on the wall of the drug store.   "
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"So this is interesting if I'm understanding correctly.  A prop from a famous Lucy episode…"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service