iMayberry Community

Views: 3731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since its been a few days I'll go ahead and spill it that I google searched it the other day and I somehow came up with a possible answer.  Romena Ancrum came from a family that owned a charcoal company, her granpa came down from the hills and burned the town back in the late 1800s.  So it must be the episode My Fair Ernest T that we're gettin at.  I sure don't remember ever hearing this mentioned in any of the episodes. 

BINGO----That is it.  

I found it! At the end Andy and Barn talk about it right there in the court house. Good one Shorty Cox!

What episode 

Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir? 

Shawnee . . . I lived among them. 

Yeah Mayor, "The Shawnee;  They'r devilllls."  its either that or its when Barney had an Indian head dress on in a play.   Played Chief Nagatook or some name like that. 

Good guesses but not correct.  Unless one is from Oklahoma, one could watch the episode many times and never notice the clue.  I will add,  the clue has to do with girls, getting girls! 

Color episode or black n white?

Black n white...….Are there color episodes???? 

If it will help, the pic is the 45th Inf. patch(Thunderbird) worn on the shoulder of the UNIFORM.  

I found it. Alan Melvin had it on his Class -A uniform, right shoulder combat patch, when he was an Army recruiter. That was a tough one, I never woulda got it without that last hint. “Looks like he’s your problem, Sheriff.”

You are correct.  The 45th Inf. is a part of the Oklahoma Nation Guard.  ETB needed a uniform to get girls.  

Yeah really same here. I never watch the color episodes either.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"And  Mayor Stoner"
5 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yata Hey.  savages I lived among them.  "
5 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I'm watching "The over the hill gang rides again" on the FOLK channel tonight. In…"
5 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good job Mayor. Barney called a guy a double barrel phoney and wanted to run him outta town for…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, I think I have the quote. "He's a grade A double barreled phony". Up in…"
10 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You guys are doing good. Okay, a hint:  What kind of a shotgun is that?  It’s…"
13 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""Color Episodes" ????  Live and learn.....I will have to check with Ma Parker.  "
13 hours ago
"Grade A ?????? phony   "
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Eggsgun - Phony I am pretty confident about the “phony” part. The eggs gun part is not…"
18 hours ago
"I don't mean to disrespect the potato chip one by jumpin the gun before its finalized. I think…"
yesterday
"Well, there was the color episode where Andy visits Barney and they are staking out the grocery…"
yesterday
"Hummmmm    Potato Chip factory in the snow?  "
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service