iMayberry Community

Views: 894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since its been a few days I'll go ahead and spill it that I google searched it the other day and I somehow came up with a possible answer.  Romena Ancrum came from a family that owned a charcoal company, her granpa came down from the hills and burned the town back in the late 1800s.  So it must be the episode My Fair Ernest T that we're gettin at.  I sure don't remember ever hearing this mentioned in any of the episodes. 

BINGO----That is it.  

I found it! At the end Andy and Barn talk about it right there in the court house. Good one Shorty Cox!

What episode 

Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir? 

Shawnee . . . I lived among them. 

Yeah Mayor, "The Shawnee;  They'r devilllls."  its either that or its when Barney had an Indian head dress on in a play.   Played Chief Nagatook or some name like that. 

Good guesses but not correct.  Unless one is from Oklahoma, one could watch the episode many times and never notice the clue.  I will add,  the clue has to do with girls, getting girls! 

Color episode or black n white?

Black n white...….Are there color episodes???? 

If it will help, the pic is the 45th Inf. patch(Thunderbird) worn on the shoulder of the UNIFORM.  

I found it. Alan Melvin had it on his Class -A uniform, right shoulder combat patch, when he was an Army recruiter. That was a tough one, I never woulda got it without that last hint. “Looks like he’s your problem, Sheriff.”

You are correct.  The 45th Inf. is a part of the Oklahoma Nation Guard.  ETB needed a uniform to get girls.  

Yeah really same here. I never watch the color episodes either.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Cousin Vergil?"
2 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Was that in Quiet Sam?"
Monday
"Right! Thats one, The cave rescue. There’s still one more. Hint: (a couple of…"
Monday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"I had another thought to add to the Mayberry FD. Did it have a junior firefighter group and what…"
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
""Think back to your 1938 biology class.  You flunked"  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Don't let them lay eggs in you hair! "
Monday
Joseph Mayo replied to Joseph Mayo's discussion Sheriff Andy Taylor Screen Worn Badge
"....."
Sunday
"There are two possible answers for this one:"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service