iMayberry Community

Views: 3731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll give ya'll a hint:

"When I bumped into her she can clanked, and little old ladies ought never to clank."

Ah yes, The Shoplifters!  Good one. 

Exactilioso! 

I tried to get that scale to read 163,  I thought I did.  It's hard to see.

What episode did I just watch?

All I can think of is Andy’s Investment when Opie was talking about wanting to be a dentist when he grows up, so Andy tries a landrymat business to make extra money to help pay for Opie’s college.

Actually, my clue is a bit indirect. Here is an "instantaneous cure" for what ails you. It perhaps packs a punch as well! 

Aunt Bees Medicin Man? Indian Elixer?

Yes, that's it! Another case closed. 

What episode did I watch? 

Barney's first car????  It didn't run on coal you know!

The one where Andy and Opie are blood brothers and Andy uses charcoal to put on their wrist.

Good guesses, but both are wrong.  Hint,  he came down out of the hills and burned the town down.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"And  Mayor Stoner"
5 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yata Hey.  savages I lived among them.  "
5 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I'm watching "The over the hill gang rides again" on the FOLK channel tonight. In…"
5 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good job Mayor. Barney called a guy a double barrel phoney and wanted to run him outta town for…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, I think I have the quote. "He's a grade A double barreled phony". Up in…"
10 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You guys are doing good. Okay, a hint:  What kind of a shotgun is that?  It’s…"
13 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""Color Episodes" ????  Live and learn.....I will have to check with Ma Parker.  "
13 hours ago
"Grade A ?????? phony   "
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Eggsgun - Phony I am pretty confident about the “phony” part. The eggs gun part is not…"
18 hours ago
"I don't mean to disrespect the potato chip one by jumpin the gun before its finalized. I think…"
yesterday
"Well, there was the color episode where Andy visits Barney and they are staking out the grocery…"
yesterday
"Hummmmm    Potato Chip factory in the snow?  "
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service