iMayberry Community

Views: 6932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did I just watch?

Dinner at Eight?

Yes that is the one - Another meal of . . . Spaghetti!

I rarely watch the color episodes but that one kinda stuck out for me when Andy had to eat all that spaghetti,  can't remember how long its been since I watched it. It sorta made me lose my appetite.  

Is it just me and my pc or is the photo not there? 

Dang, sorry.  I had it working, I was able to see it.  Tried to use Imageshack now nothings working.  Still trying. 

Okay here goes again.  I hope this works.

Malcolm Merriweather's hometown from Andy's English Valet.  

Did about 14 pounds, 10 shillings and a few farthings worth of damage to Fletch's truck.

You got it Bobby.  Malcom sure did covered some ground on that bike too.  He was a long ways from home when ee pedled into Mayberry. 

What episode did I just watch?

Floyd said Andy used to think it was ice cream when he was a little kid. I don’t know what episode it was.

It was the color episode of Floyds Barbershop where Howard was taking over as landlord.  Floyd did say Andy thought shaving cream was ice cream as a kid.  He also said the new shop he was looking to buy in Mt. Pilot had an automatic hot lather machine. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Bobby Fleet replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"I’ll take a long shot with “The Gypsies”, being there’s a dry spell."
1 hour ago
Adrian Ramey liked Adrian Ramey's profile
3 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You’re walking through the woods one day and come upon a river which is quite low due to a…"
5 hours ago
Phil Sunkel replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This must be from “The Guitar Player” when Andy compliments Jim Lindsey’s guitar…"
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"My first guess would be Barney’s Bloodhound, but something tells me there is some deeper…"
20 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw Opie on The Twilight Zone.  Episode called: “Walking Distance”  A New…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Also when Gomer drives Thelmer Lou to Mt. Pilot, you can see a large cluster of palm trees along…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service