iMayberry Community

Views: 1708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did I just watch?

Dinner at Eight?

Yes that is the one - Another meal of . . . Spaghetti!

I rarely watch the color episodes but that one kinda stuck out for me when Andy had to eat all that spaghetti,  can't remember how long its been since I watched it. It sorta made me lose my appetite.  

Is it just me and my pc or is the photo not there? 

Dang, sorry.  I had it working, I was able to see it.  Tried to use Imageshack now nothings working.  Still trying. 

Okay here goes again.  I hope this works.

Malcolm Merriweather's hometown from Andy's English Valet.  

Did about 14 pounds, 10 shillings and a few farthings worth of damage to Fletch's truck.

You got it Bobby.  Malcom sure did covered some ground on that bike too.  He was a long ways from home when ee pedled into Mayberry. 

What episode did I just watch?

Floyd said Andy used to think it was ice cream when he was a little kid. I don’t know what episode it was.

It was the color episode of Floyds Barbershop where Howard was taking over as landlord.  Floyd did say Andy thought shaving cream was ice cream as a kid.  He also said the new shop he was looking to buy in Mt. Pilot had an automatic hot lather machine. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The lucky letter?"
4 hours ago
rb replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"i would have said this 1965 tv special, but this review clearly says it’s not from here.…"
18 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The shape is a horseshoe, yes."
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What is this object? A horse shoe?"
19 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"That was great...thanks for posting.  Is that from a tv special?"
20 hours ago
rb posted a discussion

gettysburg address 1965

sorry if this has already been posted.  i've never seen this version.  …See More
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"New one"
yesterday
Donna Greer updated their profile
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I wonder what the story is behind that.  They obviously put that TV Guide back there with her…"
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Gotcha!  I thought it may have been the vegamite bottle.  I do recall something about…"
Thursday
"You got it Bobby,  Lucy is on the wall of the drug store.   "
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"So this is interesting if I'm understanding correctly.  A prop from a famous Lucy episode…"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service