iMayberry Community

Views: 2879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's one. This ought to be easy:

That looks like adventure sleeping to me....Opie’s bed if Mr. Tucker, Sir had stayed overnight.

Yes that’s it Bernie. Wow, it sure took a long time for somebody to answer. I was starting to think everyone packed a satchel and went to the mountains for a week, or maybe went and got a corner room at the Y, or everybody turned into a buncha skitsafriniacs and decided not to care anymore.

Lol.  I don’t know about the others but I was spending a few days at O’Malley’s cabin in the woods.  

That's fine Bernie, as long as it was not with some escape convicts posing as girl campers of America!

Silence is my game, mum’s my name, tick-a-lock!

Mister Tucker’s car broke down and he got out, walked over and looked at the sign by the road that said: Mayberry 2 Miles. He walked into town on that dirt road. Ended up staying. If that ever happens to me then it will have meant that I have died and gone to Heaven.  

What episode did I just watch?  (Va-Va-Va-Voom!)

Well, the "Va va va voom"  tells me about Andy's Vacation, but the love poem book seems to be from Opie Loves Helen.  

Right on both counts Franklin! This was about the episode "Opie Love's Helen". But I couldn't resist getting in a little "Va Va Va Voom", which is from "Andy's Vacation". 

Woo hoo! I knew it. That was awkward when Opie was on the phone with Helen and Barney was coaching him.

I like Andy’s plan too in the other one: “Yessir, I’m gonna lay around home, read the National Geographic, and just take it easy.”

How about this:

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor and Bobby, you’ve teamed up to get it....that’s the one.  And Andy never…"
20 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, wasn’t the episode called “The Inspector” where Ralph Case called Andy and…"
21 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You’re certainly heading in the right direction, Mayor."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Now I have it! That state inspector was involved. I know the episode but someone help me with the…"
yesterday
"No help?  I believe there were two such references but the one I watched was not the finest…"
yesterday
"Here goes...."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Another hint????"
yesterday
"No, good guess, but that’s not it."
Tuesday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""Hot Rod Otis"  He worked as a "gluer" at the furniture factory.  "
Tuesday
"New one.  I think there might be two with this reference, but I know which one I watched.…"
Tuesday
"I need a refresher course in All Star Wrestlers! Now if you had put this picture, I would have…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Franklin, that is sooo good.  As I said, the term is used in several eps, so I will just tell…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service