iMayberry Community

Views: 2879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Irresistible Andy?

I follow what you are saying, but that is not it.  

Briscoe Declares For Aunt Bee

It has occurred to me, the clue could be used for several episodes, however it is used twice in the ep I just watched.  At the Courthouse and at the Taylor house.  (I never watch the colored eps) 

Fred Plummer - Barney’s Uniform?

“Here at the Rock we have two basic rules. Memorize them so that you can say them in your sleep. The first rule: obey all rules. Secondly, no writing on the walls! because it’s very difficult to erase writing off of walls.....”

Franklin, that is sooo good.  As I said, the term is used in several eps, so I will just tell you.  "The Rock" was the clue.  I just watched Aunt Bee The Warden.  

I need a refresher course in All Star Wrestlers! Now if you had put this picture, I would have known who it was. 

New one.  I think there might be two with this reference, but I know which one I watched.  ;-)

"Hot Rod Otis"  He worked as a "gluer" at the furniture factory.  

No, good guess, but that’s not it.

I keep thinking about the scene where Barney talks about his den with Thelma Lou. Not sure how the glue would fit in though.

Another hint????

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor and Bobby, you’ve teamed up to get it....that’s the one.  And Andy never…"
20 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, wasn’t the episode called “The Inspector” where Ralph Case called Andy and…"
21 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You’re certainly heading in the right direction, Mayor."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Now I have it! That state inspector was involved. I know the episode but someone help me with the…"
yesterday
"No help?  I believe there were two such references but the one I watched was not the finest…"
yesterday
"Here goes...."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Another hint????"
yesterday
"No, good guess, but that’s not it."
Tuesday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""Hot Rod Otis"  He worked as a "gluer" at the furniture factory.  "
Tuesday
"New one.  I think there might be two with this reference, but I know which one I watched.…"
Tuesday
"I need a refresher course in All Star Wrestlers! Now if you had put this picture, I would have…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Franklin, that is sooo good.  As I said, the term is used in several eps, so I will just tell…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service