iMayberry Community

Views: 2879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it’s a color episode, Shorty, I have a guess.

There was one episode where the funny smoking kind of grass was mentioned sort of. Is this what you watched?

Maybe it was when Barney was telling Andy a story about someone he knew who went to Hollywood and they went on a bus tour of movie stars homes and one of them went onto Gary Cooper's lawn to swipe his newspaper but the maid came and told him to get off the grass.  Mayberry Goes Hollywood?    

You got it Franklin,  "Mayberry goes Hollywood"

That was a lucky shot. I guess I shot-down that clay pidgeon.

New one......

"Andy's Forecloses". Are those Frank Myers's hat beads?

Yes, you’re both correct.  However, I just noticed that the tag says “Made in Germany East”.  I suppose we can just ignore that.   ;-)

Wow, made in East Germany. I just noticed that after you mentioned it. Interesting find. Rare thing to see.

But anyway I’m gonna try to pull this number outta my bucket: 

$349,119.27   Money owed by Mayberry to Frank Meyers. 

Is that part of Frank Meyer’s back log?

This one may require some time in the bucket.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor and Bobby, you’ve teamed up to get it....that’s the one.  And Andy never…"
20 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, wasn’t the episode called “The Inspector” where Ralph Case called Andy and…"
21 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You’re certainly heading in the right direction, Mayor."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Now I have it! That state inspector was involved. I know the episode but someone help me with the…"
yesterday
"No help?  I believe there were two such references but the one I watched was not the finest…"
yesterday
"Here goes...."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Another hint????"
yesterday
"No, good guess, but that’s not it."
Tuesday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""Hot Rod Otis"  He worked as a "gluer" at the furniture factory.  "
Tuesday
"New one.  I think there might be two with this reference, but I know which one I watched.…"
Tuesday
"I need a refresher course in All Star Wrestlers! Now if you had put this picture, I would have…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Franklin, that is sooo good.  As I said, the term is used in several eps, so I will just tell…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service