iMayberry Community

Views: 3778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First thing I thought of was when Floyd and Barney are standing outside of O'Malley's cabin and they were gonna go see if they can get some gas for their car and Barney mentions how Mr Omalley made his money and it was from selling orthopedic loafers and the three convicts take them prisoner.  

There was an episode where Barney was taking about someone having their date over sitting on slip covers that her husband paid for.... I can't remember the episode tho...

I went by the Dollar General today to grab some snacks and when I got back to my garage I noticed the name on this bottle of apple juice and I thought: Hmm, that rings a bell. What episode is that from?

You are correct Martinellis is mentioned in an episode.  I will have to get the "Thanking Bucket" out.  

In the episode I am referring to the name wasn't used in the possessive with an  's'   like it shows on the jar, but he was mentioned as Mister Martinelli, and the conversation was over the phone with Bunny Caldwell.  

I was thinking of that place out on the hiway  where Barney took some gal, I think Phebe and got caught up on the gossip. 

Could you be referring to the Esquire Club episode?  

It’s not the esquire club one, Shorty. A little hint: “He’s a big cuss, aint he?”

Does it have to do with a parking ticket Bunny got for parking at Mr. Martinell's meat market on clean out day? 

That kind of fussing about would make anybody want to pack a satchel with some bacon and beans and get away to the mountains.

I often wondered how safely that unrefrigerated bacon held up. Maybe it was a lucky break that convict came along - he could be allowed to eat the first serving!

That’s it, Shorty! You just kicked the game winning field goal.

here is one that might require some time in the bucket.  The person is mentioned it the ep I just watched.  

I'll bet that they laughed at that guy right over the telephone.   

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Pretty clever Keevy! You posted some very “cool” potato chips! Groovy!"
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
20 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good un', Franklin!"
20 hours ago
""Think I'll split over there and try some of those cool looking potato chips.""
20 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You got it, Bobby....it is the Rigsbys who live in Bannertown.  I think Parnell might be…"
Friday
Bobby Fleet replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Maybe you could borrow the fifty Bernie, from oh let's say, Parnell Rigsby?"
Friday
"If I were rich, I’d give $50 to the first person with the correct answer."
Friday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I rented No Time for Sergeants on Amazon yesterday even though I can probly recite the whole…"
Friday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
Thursday
"Apparently, it’s pretty close to Mayberry.  And, it’s a husband and wife."
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service