iMayberry Community

Views: 6180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"She's suffered so long with those long teeth."

Well I laughed real loud when I saw that picture. Just a big beaver face. Maybe it was from that lady at the beginning of Barney’s Sidecar when she came into the courthouse complaining that somebody nearly ran her off the road out on highway six. She was a blabbermouth and got around to somebody who went to a dentist who had an office in the back of a store and that person suffered from long-teeth and they used to call her -  the beaver.  

There was an episode (can't recall which one) when Opie had eaten a whole raft of hot dogs while on a picnic and Andy says, "If that boy was a beaver there'd be nary a tree left in these woods."

The episode I watched was "Barney's Side Car", but I am impressed with your detective work Keevy. Good enough to work for the Hogarth Detectives in Raleigh! 

Thanks, Mayor. Can't help it, my mind just works that way.

Here is another, What ep.  

An episode with Ernest T? As in Ernest T Bass gets an education?

Not to make fun of our "little fat mayor", but that is not it.  Ernest T Bass Is not in it.  It does have a neck tie with acorns.  

Another hint?

I won’t over-expect but I’ll say A Date for Gomer...when Gomer started telling stories at the end about Skinny Griffin and the muskrat.  

Yeah, and I’m not sure but I think Gomer bought a tie with acorns on it and he brought his stuff into the courthouse to show Andy and Barn and I recall Andy mentioning something about the tie he had bought. But I’m gonna have to go back and check too see about a muskrat being talked about. The only time I remember anything about a muskrat was Earnest T’s mention of it. But this sure does get a body to start doing some detective work. 

Correct   That is it.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

George's TV Repair replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I went to grade school with a girl, who for years, would vehemently correct anyone who give her…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I barely remember telephone exchanges. They were used to represent the first two letters of a 7…"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I’ve often wondered about phone numbers on The Andy Griffith Show like: 371J, or MP-3791 etc.…"
Thursday
Ronald Stutes replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"General Mills and General Foods were separate companies. General Foods was merged into Kraft Foods…"
Thursday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Correct!"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot machine! What…"
Wednesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service