iMayberry Community

Views: 6716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What goes around comes around. That’s what they get for only looking after numero uno all the time. 

You got it Mayor.  That's what that geraffe gets for being so selfish, 

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs!

What episode did I just watch?

You know what really frosts me? They didn't tell us. 

I didn’t say gold, I said cold!

So! It was Black Day for Mayberry. I knew for sure that I had heard Barn say ‘frosted’ but I couldn’t figure out what episode it was from. I about went batty trying to figure that one out. That was a good one.

What episode did I watch?

With the empty bank, could it be.....”that youngster’s on a spending spree”, as in Opie’s Fortune?

Correct about the bank - there is not a penny in it, not one cent. But where does the Mazda Tribute come in?

Oh it’s a Mazda Tribute.  Its hard to see.  So: Millions for Charity but not one Penny for Tribute.  The Hotie Snitch story Andy told to Opie when they were going home from fishing. That was from Opie and the Bully I believe.  One of the great scenes was that one. “ I tore into him like a windmill in a tornado!”  Good one Mayor. 

Good deducing there, Mayor; I'm impressed. I wouldn't have gotten it even if I could see the Tribute.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

stephen j goldin is now a member of iMayberry Community
5 hours ago
Phil Sunkel replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"I must correct my own statement here - Mayor’s Pike daughter was Josephine in The Beauty…"
5 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull?"
11 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull!  If you watch one of the next few episodes, you will see that they did get one of…"
18 hours ago
"I was always so surprised Barney didn’t recognize this crook the second time around! "
yesterday
"Also, very good catch on Gil, Keev. That is a pretty minor part I had forgotten that one. "
yesterday
"You’re right! He was the one who “never gets to move.”  “I move we use…"
yesterday
"Bingo!!! And this is a tough one, because Daphne (“Hello doll!”) looks NOTHING like…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service