iMayberry Community

Views: 2333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since its been a few days I'll go ahead and spill it that I google searched it the other day and I somehow came up with a possible answer.  Romena Ancrum came from a family that owned a charcoal company, her granpa came down from the hills and burned the town back in the late 1800s.  So it must be the episode My Fair Ernest T that we're gettin at.  I sure don't remember ever hearing this mentioned in any of the episodes. 

BINGO----That is it.  

I found it! At the end Andy and Barn talk about it right there in the court house. Good one Shorty Cox!

What episode 

Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir? 

Shawnee . . . I lived among them. 

Yeah Mayor, "The Shawnee;  They'r devilllls."  its either that or its when Barney had an Indian head dress on in a play.   Played Chief Nagatook or some name like that. 

Good guesses but not correct.  Unless one is from Oklahoma, one could watch the episode many times and never notice the clue.  I will add,  the clue has to do with girls, getting girls! 

Color episode or black n white?

Black n white...….Are there color episodes???? 

If it will help, the pic is the 45th Inf. patch(Thunderbird) worn on the shoulder of the UNIFORM.  

I found it. Alan Melvin had it on his Class -A uniform, right shoulder combat patch, when he was an Army recruiter. That was a tough one, I never woulda got it without that last hint. “Looks like he’s your problem, Sheriff.”

You are correct.  The 45th Inf. is a part of the Oklahoma Nation Guard.  ETB needed a uniform to get girls.  

Yeah really same here. I never watch the color episodes either.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Perhaps the episode where Mayor Stoner was at his worst."
35 minutes ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, I have a heck of a time navigating around this thing sometimes trying to find where I posted…"
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That's it Shorty.  I was just talking about that episode recently and just by coincidence…"
13 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Rafe Hollister sings it at the musicale"
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yep. The secret FBI handshake, and it was the same guy who played a would-be bank robber in The…"
16 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Every law officer ought to know the FBI handshake!"
19 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Schizophreniacs did it."
20 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"If I have a quarter million"
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, time for another! What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service