iMayberry Community

Views: 6897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOU stole my golden arm!

Gomer learned his pioneering lessons well. While on a week-long survival exercise with the Sarge, both gained 5 pounds!

Good one Keevy. I'm gonna have to go see if I can find that episode of USMC. 

Here's a picture I took at the bowling alley yesterday.  It reminded me of a color episode. 

Howard The Bowler!

Yep. Howard was really in the groove. 

This lady though, she wasn’t as good as Howard, but she also had a red bowling-team shirt and she was on the far right lane just like the Mayberry Team was.  ( Holloway Sporting Goods was her sponser) It sure was a funny and familiar sight. 

........she also had a red bowling-team shirt and she was on the far right lane just like the Mayberry Team was.

~That's because it was Howards mother.  She wormed her way onto the team so she wouldn't have to be apart from Howard on his bowling night.

That cracked me up Bobby.  :)

@Keevy H.  I found that episode of Gomer Pyle USMC.  Survival of the Fattest.  Good one. Too bad he couldn’t mention Barney’s feasent tramp when he caught one for Sarge. Maybe because Barney’s didn’t really work. 

One of my favorite GP eps. Gomer even found some wild tobacco plants and made the Sarge a couple cee-gars! And yes, Barney's trap did work!

Ha ha good one! Gomer shoulda stuck a real live feasant in there. That would have gone over real good. 

Time for a new one. What episode did I watch?

There was the lady in the courthouse talking about someone being called the Beaver, but I’m not sure of the episode.  Btw Mayor, that’s the cutest beaver I’ve ever seen.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"[Otis' 24 hours are up] Barney: "Well we aughta' make im' blow up a balloon or…"
18 minutes ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Ruta Lee played a reporter digging up dirt on Andy in Andy On Trial and a Hollywood starlet in The…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Wow, that's some mighty fine noticing'! "
16 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In the reunion movie, "Return to Mayberry", they kind of forgot about Opie's…"
16 hours ago
"Have you ever noticed Aunt Bea's friend Clara has 3 different names? Clara…"
16 hours ago
"On the 1st episode, Andy's front porch has a wall that comes out about where the kitchen is.…"
16 hours ago
"When Ellie comes to town and they start filming in Walker's Drug Store, the big sign overhead…"
17 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Opie's Charity. He only gives a piddlin' amount like 3 cents to the under-privileged…"
17 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service