iMayberry Community

Views: 6897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually took a look at this episode as it seemed to me that an acorn tie was something Gomer would wear. But I didn't bother to watch the whole episode. Haste makes waste!

What episode did I watch?

And just to keep you all honest, this one is a color episode.

Mayor, first thing that comes to mind is 'Howard's New Life', when he's seen in his office stamping documents.

Yes, that's it! You stamp em when they come in, so you can stamp em when they go out. 

This is a notable episode in that it is only one of two dream scene episodes, the other being "A Medal for Opie".

I was clueless. Suspected it was Howard stamping something at his county clerk desk. Wasn’t sure. You could have a picture of some plastic fish, that would be a clue for that episode too. :) The kid on the beach had some. 

"My pot of gold is right here in Mayberry." Love that episode.

What episode did I just watch?

I never saw a cowboy pulling a wagon full of sandwiches.  

Somethings telling me Malcom Merryweather has something to do with it but Aunt Bee made the tuna sandwich. 

Oh wait.  (This is an edit)    I just saw the peanut butter.  Must be one of Opie’s cullinary master pieces.  He might have made that for George Foley.  I agree with you, Shorty. 

It was the peanut butter that steered me toward George (Tex) Foley.  

I can almost smell the pork chops cooking

I just remembered Goober having tuna and peanut butter in the diner in one of the color episodes.  

You got it, Franklin. From the season 6 ep, 'A Warning From Warren.' Goober got really provoked with the waiter's attitude of disgust when he served him the sandwich; very funny scene.

"Well have you got any ketchup?!"

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"[Otis' 24 hours are up] Barney: "Well we aughta' make im' blow up a balloon or…"
17 minutes ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Ruta Lee played a reporter digging up dirt on Andy in Andy On Trial and a Hollywood starlet in The…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Wow, that's some mighty fine noticing'! "
16 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In the reunion movie, "Return to Mayberry", they kind of forgot about Opie's…"
16 hours ago
"Have you ever noticed Aunt Bea's friend Clara has 3 different names? Clara…"
16 hours ago
"On the 1st episode, Andy's front porch has a wall that comes out about where the kitchen is.…"
16 hours ago
"When Ellie comes to town and they start filming in Walker's Drug Store, the big sign overhead…"
17 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Opie's Charity. He only gives a piddlin' amount like 3 cents to the under-privileged…"
17 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service