iMayberry Community

Views: 6897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is it, Otis Sues The County  

Geronimo?

What episodes did I just watch? There are two correct answers and no pickles are seen.

I’d try Lawman Barney, where Barney’s number one job was “stalking, not fly killing.”

Good guesses but unfortunately all are incorrect. What does the device pictured do?

How about when Opie caught the fly in church - Sermon for Today?

You got it, Bobby. The other ep was 'The Luck Of Newton Monroe' when Barney caught a fly.

Gomer caught himself a fly too on his show. I try this but never come close.

Convicts at large,jail break, Ellie saves a female!

There was the time Andy told Barney that his glorious singing voice would be drowned out by all the flies buzzing around his mouth because he kept using that honey and water throat spray stuff.

Yes forgot bout the spray an there was three pics when I answered and Ellie saves a female you catch flies with honey
Don’t know if its been mentioned but I also remember an episode when Andy was chasing a fly around the courthouse with a flyswatter. Hellen came in and Andy wacked the fly when it landed on her back. Can’t recall the episode.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"[Otis' 24 hours are up] Barney: "Well we aughta' make im' blow up a balloon or…"
16 minutes ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Ruta Lee played a reporter digging up dirt on Andy in Andy On Trial and a Hollywood starlet in The…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Wow, that's some mighty fine noticing'! "
16 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In the reunion movie, "Return to Mayberry", they kind of forgot about Opie's…"
16 hours ago
"Have you ever noticed Aunt Bea's friend Clara has 3 different names? Clara…"
16 hours ago
"On the 1st episode, Andy's front porch has a wall that comes out about where the kitchen is.…"
16 hours ago
"When Ellie comes to town and they start filming in Walker's Drug Store, the big sign overhead…"
17 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Opie's Charity. He only gives a piddlin' amount like 3 cents to the under-privileged…"
17 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service