iMayberry Community

Views: 7305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good call, if the picture’s a reminder of Lydia hanging her head out the window like a dog.  That’s Goober and the Art of Love.

Yes!

“Will you tell her to stop hanging her head out the window like a dog!”

Yeah Lydia’s  a real prize. Hates the guitar, can’t go bowling or go out in the sun or ride in a car.  Doesn’t mind sitting around talking but hates to chit chat. Did I forget any?

She’s not from ancient Greece.

Pretzels lay on her chest. But she can't control herself when eating chocolates, which then makes her nauseous, which then prevents any travel in a car. Goober has little control over eating any food, but as Barney stated "Not much lays on his chest". 

What episode did I just watch?

Oh boy Keevy, time to put on the thinking bucket! Something to do with an avalanche?

“My cousin Goober aint stupid.  He’s ugly, but he aint stupid.”

How’ do Keev? New to the site here, but could this be reference to Barn’s reminiscence of his snow cone fiasco with Vicky Harms in The Rivals?

“If I was Vicky Harms and a 35 year old man came up to my house with a snow cone in his hand, I wouldn't even answer the door!” - Ange

Oh hey that’s a good one Bobby Fleet.  That’s probly right.  I was thinking maybe Barney and the Cave Rescue. But I think you have it. 

Could easily be The Cave Rescue as well. What a great episode.

“Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their neighbor! REPEAT! Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their neighbor!”

Either I've been cloned or there's two of us now?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Opie Steps Up in Class?"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Sgt. Carter: "You didn't know I did what to rugs before?""
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"So good to see a positive about Jack Burns, James. He gets very little respect in most TAGS…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"My five-year-old granddaughter is on an out-of-town trip this weekend with her folks and the most…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"This should be tough; from a color ep."
Sunday
Allan "Floyd" Newsome liked Keevy Hazelton's photo
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service