iMayberry Community

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, since its been a few days I'll go ahead and spill it that I google searched it the other day and I somehow came up with a possible answer.  Romena Ancrum came from a family that owned a charcoal company, her granpa came down from the hills and burned the town back in the late 1800s.  So it must be the episode My Fair Ernest T that we're gettin at.  I sure don't remember ever hearing this mentioned in any of the episodes. 

BINGO----That is it.  

I found it! At the end Andy and Barn talk about it right there in the court house. Good one Shorty Cox!

What episode 

Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir? 

Shawnee . . . I lived among them. 

Yeah Mayor, "The Shawnee;  They'r devilllls."  its either that or its when Barney had an Indian head dress on in a play.   Played Chief Nagatook or some name like that. 

Good guesses but not correct.  Unless one is from Oklahoma, one could watch the episode many times and never notice the clue.  I will add,  the clue has to do with girls, getting girls! 

Color episode or black n white?

Black n white...….Are there color episodes???? 

If it will help, the pic is the 45th Inf. patch(Thunderbird) worn on the shoulder of the UNIFORM.  

I found it. Alan Melvin had it on his Class -A uniform, right shoulder combat patch, when he was an Army recruiter. That was a tough one, I never woulda got it without that last hint. “Looks like he’s your problem, Sheriff.”

You are correct.  The 45th Inf. is a part of the Oklahoma Nation Guard.  ETB needed a uniform to get girls.  

Yeah really same here. I never watch the color episodes either.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You are sooooo good...."
7 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"News paper classified add:  " A fixer-upper. 1939 Hudson Terraplane. Fallen on last week…"
8 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here is one that could relate to more than one episode however determine which episode I just…"
10 hours ago
"Darn,  everyone was to quick.  I didn't get a chance.  "I got something to…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes, that's it!  But TV dinners will do. As Andy says "I like em"."
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Oh, it must be leggalamm? Andy’s favorite dish. Leg of Lamb. Miss Crump didn’t know how…"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That was roast beef that Virgil dumped. This is a different type of roast meat. "
16 hours ago
"Cousin Vergil?"
19 hours ago
"What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
Monday
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service