iMayberry Community

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

Views: 16424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a good one, who said:

"Texarkana, Abilene, Mobile"

Roscoe P. Coletrane aka Jimmy Lindsey ?!?

no, wasn't Jim Lindsey...

Was it Mr. Dave?

No.  I'll give a hint.  It was in the Keevy Hazelton episode.

Ol Ferdie?
No, it was Opie explaining to Aunt Bee and Clara some of the songs about different towns that's Keevy Hazleton had sung about....

Who said:

"Well Martha, how are your begonias?'

Sorry to post another one before the last one was solved but who said:

"...and I paid him a sight more than he was worth, and just the minute my back was turned he stole me blind!"

Was that Mr. Carter talking about Jimmy in "The Great Filling Station Robbery"

yes!

"Hey honey...I'll tell you what, we'll make it easy on you. We'll all have today's special. If one goes...we all go."

Who said that?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Thelscuz replied to Larry Grainger's discussion Mayberry Christmas Show
"Got it marked in red!  Looking forward to it:)"
22 hours ago
Larry Grainger posted a discussion

Mayberry Christmas Show

Save the date! The Mayberry Christmas Show returns to Mt Juliet, TN on December 9th. Rodney…See More
22 hours ago
Larry Grainger replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"I agree. The funniest color episode, in my opinion, and it rivals some of the black and white…"
22 hours ago
Scott Paul replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"LOL I know and I loved the look he gave Goober and Goober's expression."
22 hours ago
Larry Grainger replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"Still, my favorite line...Andy: (to Goober) I'm going over to Helen's to eat my third…"
22 hours ago
Donna Sanders posted a discussion

Crazy Messages

Dear Mayberry Friends,I was trying to email my co-worker about a job and somehow it got in to the…See More
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"Me they me they me they . . . "
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"A special thanks needs to go out out to Miss Poultice. Where would the singing talent such as…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Music Hath Charms to Sooth the Savage...
"Barney singing 'Nita, Juanita over the phone was always special. I just found out that it was…"
yesterday
Scott Paul replied to Rusty Boden's discussion Ronda Jeter --Sharon Porter, Karen Burgess et al
"I collect TAGS autographs and have tried for years to find her. She likely got married so that…"
Wednesday
Scott Paul replied to Michael's discussion Dinner At Eight
"I think this is the one episode that always makes me laugh out loud just by Andy's look at…"
Wednesday
Bernie Fife replied to Shorty Cox's discussion Municipal Codes
"I like to add the "Number 2 Amber Alert"....("one of us awake at all times")."
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service