iMayberry Community

A little twist to LINES from the SHOW: Let's take turns adding lines and letting folks respond by saying WHO said that and to WHOM it was said. Once you answer one, be polite and leave one for the next person.

Views: 18376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That’s Opie to Barney...Opie fell for Helen.

opies only orhempoem he knows is...I had a dog named spot!

"I'm leadin' a good life."

Who said that?

Luke Comstock
Who said:
“Floyd was teaching me about credit”

FINALLY!!! It was Goober in Season 6: "Look Paw, I'm Dancing!"

I didn't think I'd ever figure that out!

"No elbows on the table!"

Who said that?

Aunt Bee

"There she is...she's a buggin'...whilest I got it there, you might as well poke it with your finger."

Who Said That?

Brisco

BREAD

Briscoe? 

Yes, I believe it was Briscoe. 

Who said Meat!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Clyde Plaunt (Fred Plummer) of “Howard’s Main Event”?"
1 hour ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"It applies to septic tank pumpers  "
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A color episode?"
11 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Take down those "disease signs".  "
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch? (Hint: Barney's parents have no connection.)"
21 hours ago
"Or maybe “Goodbye Sherrif Taylor”?"
yesterday
"You got it..  Tuesday night knot tying episode.  "
yesterday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A yellow-bellied chicken....High Noon?"
yesterday
"Otis did not mind being one of these.  What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"High Noon wasn’t it? And Jud added: “ I wish he’d throw somethin at me, I…"
yesterday
"I’ve heard just about enough about that tomato!  Can’t quite remember the episode…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"He's in the tree again."
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service